The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad to think the Chiefs could have been up by 2-1/2 games if they had beaten the Raiders last week, but now sit basically second in the division (tied, but losing the tie break).

It's sad to think the Chiefs could have been up by 2-1/2 games if they had beaten the Raiders last week, but now sit basically second in the division (tied, but losing the tie break).

Wait, the Raiders are doing well? Hmmmm, I wonder who would have thunk it.n:alien:

Wait, the Raiders are doing well? Hmmmm, I wonder who would have thunk it.n:alien:

Yeah, both of my bottom dwellers are on the opposite end of the division standings thank I had figured!

But just wait, they are still the Raiders . . .

I think the Chiefs have showed their true colors the last two weeks in critical division losses. Hopefully they'll bounce back.

I have to say Garrett had the Cowboys playing hard today. That was not the same bunch of no accounts the Packers wailed the tar out last week.

Kevin

Garrett plus a good quarter to get the confidence back. I have to say, I'm still really impressed with one cowboy that never stopped playing hard: Dez. The rookie was working his ass off with the vets we not. Jones has made notes regarding this.

Jaworski called that one in the pre-game.

Kevin

That DJ is fast. Real fast. And Vick just tosses that ball out there with ease.

Gruden called that one.

Kevin

guess what i'm not watching? the freakin' game. and nope, i'm not gonna try to take the controller away from her!

If the Eagles keep playing like this, Reid os going to seriously have to consider going back to Kevin Kolb at QB.

Kevin

guess what i'm not watching? the freakin' game. and nope, i'm not gonna try to take the controller away from her!

Hey, does your husband watch football?

So that play looked very much like the one Vick got hurt on, guess he didnt learn much.

The Eagles better start bearing down or this game is going to get away from them.

Kevin

finally got control of the tv controller and this looks more like a basketball game. there's a ton of weirdness this year in the NFL. seems like the perfect precursor to a lock out if you ask me.

Say what you want about the guy, but Mike Vick is good at football.

I wish someone would aggressively tackle him. Every tackler waits because they're afraid he's going to fake them out and blaze by. Guess what? You wait for that dude to make a move, and you're done. Run at the bastard and tackle him.

Kevin

Not sure why you aren't watching the game, but I'm not because Vick is playing. Hope they don't go to the Super Bowl (not real worried about that one!) because I'd hate to miss that game. May have to make an exception if they get that far. Hopefully if they do he will be hurt and won't play anyway. While I'm at it I hope he gets hurt anyway! hahaha

I don't wish injury on any players, but Vick doesn't count.

Not sure why you aren't watching the game, but I'm not because Vick is playing. Hope they don't go to the Super Bowl (not real worried about that one!) because I'd hate to miss that game. May have to make an exception if they get that far. Hopefully if they do he will be hurt and won't play anyway. While I'm at it I hope he gets hurt anyway! hahaha

I don't wish injury on any players, but Vick doesn't count.

Did you watch the Chiefs games when Larry Johnson played? Would be a shame if you supported someone who abused women repeatedly.

Did you watch the Chiefs games when Larry Johnson played? Would be a shame if you supported someone who abused women repeatedly.

If that were the case I would have to quit watching pro footbal entirely.

Sorry you don't like my reason for hating Vick. It's my opinion.

If that were the case I would have to quit watching pro footbal entirely.

Sorry you don't like my reason for hating Vick. It's my opinion.

Yep and you're entitled to it. Not trying to start a fight I just don't understand these lines of thinking.

Personal opinions aren't meant to be understood.

And by the way, I think Johnson was also a d-bag to the nth degree. Correction: Is.

I can 100% understand why people would have bad feelings toward Vick - but I've gotta say that he played lights out tonight! That was an unreal performance. As usual the offensive line gets little/no credit, but he owes them all a nice, big steak dinner...they opened some huge holes for the backs and did a good job of protecting him all game - he was able to stand in the pocket for nearly 8 seconds before throwing that last TD. I've always said that the O-Line makes a big part of the difference between a good quarterback and a great one....no matter how talented you are, you can't complete passes lying on your back, or with defensive linemen and linebackers in your face all game long.

The 'Skins got spanked hard, but they showed a few sparks of life....it was just too little, too late. Pretty hard to come back from being down 28-0 at the end of the first quarter!

Say what you want about the guy, but Mike Vick is good at football.

Okay, the guy is a piece of trash.

People hold defenseless animals in different light then humans that have a voice. Right or wrong, many feel this way.

Yep and you're entitled to it. Not trying to start a fight I just don't understand these lines of thinking.

Just like I cannot POSSIBLY understand the thinking of someone being able to root for a person that is a cold blooded killer of pet dogs because they did not fight for him. Killing them in that heinous way. Dont tell me culture because if it was culture then he wouldn't have lied about it. Here is an opinion for ya. He's an absolute piece of sh!t and I would do personal time if I had the chance to do to him what he did to the dogs.

I love that people support their teams in sports. I truly do. But having been close to athletes and worked with NFL athletes for years, he is an absolute piece of garbage that there is NO WAY I could support. And by the way, he was not exactly a saint to the women around him either. Dont forget the dog murdering he did was not his first crime, just the first one he was jailed for.

Last edited:
I don't support him other than cheering for him as an Eagles player, but I won't not watch a game because he is playing. Like Smalls himself said, if we boycotted every NFL game with a piece of trash in it then we wouldn't watch any football.

What the guy did was despicable, but he is no different than a Larry Johnson, Donte Stallworth, Adam Jones, etc. The list is endless.

I don't support him other than cheering for him as an Eagles player, but I won't not watch a game because he is playing. Like Smalls himself said, if we boycotted every NFL game with a piece of trash in it then we wouldn't watch any football.

What the guy did was despicable, but he is no different than a Larry Johnson, Donte Stallworth, Adam Jones, etc. The list is endless.

Throw Ray Lewis in that mix and "Big" Ben too. I agree with you 100%. I gotta give Vick credit, he paid his dues to society and has come back a better football player, something I never thought would happen. Dude throws the prettiest ball Ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back