The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even going to bother looking back at this thread. Pretty sure I was very high on my Boys. I still like the Jets in the AFC and I still like the Giants in the NFC.

Offer still there.

speaking of the NFC, how crappy is the NFC west?

my pick to win the NFC was the packers and i still think that they'll win it. they're defense is just too good. hopefully there offense will start clicking.

Their Defense? Sure against bad teams, but they are middle of the pack on D.

Packers defense isnt that good, theyre like number 12 or 13 in the league. Not buying it. Theyre a pretty average team right now but if they get hot at the right time then watch out. Giants not sure about after what happened against Dallas. Whos the real Giants? Best in the NFC is still the Falcons at this point and either Patriots or Ravens in the AFC.

People are still overlooking the SB champs. 6-3 and will be there in my opinion. You dont have to win your division to win it all of course.

Saints are the team that actually have a pretty good D. Imagine if the offense gets everyone back healthy. We all know what they can do. JB makes a very good point.

Offer still there.

Their Defense? Sure against bad teams, but they are middle of the pack on D.

People are still overlooking the SB champs. 6-3 and will be there in my opinion. You dont have to win your division to win it all of course.

I think they were getting overlooked because of how the season started. Man, they just kind of faded away and were no fun to watch. They are starting to turn it on though

While I do really like some of the Saints players, I just don't see it with them right now. They have a really good team, don't get me wrong. I think Brees is banged up some (he wont admit it) and its impacting his play at times. I dont know, I just don't see it as I saw them last year. Record aside, they just have a different feel to them. Can't put my finger on it.

While I do really like some of the Saints players, I just don't see it with them right now. They have a really good team, don't get me wrong. I think Brees is banged up some (he wont admit it) and its impacting his play at times. I dont know, I just don't see it as I saw them last year. Record aside, they just have a different feel to them. Can't put my finger on it.

Keep in mind that they have Thomas & Bush returning and that will change their dynamic 1000000%.

Keep in mind that they have Thomas & Bush returning and that will change their dynamic 1000000%.

good point, their running game has not been good. And after watching Dallas this weekend we see how important that run game can be

Thats a great point. To me, a big part of that offense was their RB's and their pass catching/RAC ability. Andrea isnt a fan of Reggie (for multiple reasons) but she even asked when Reggie was coming back lol. Great point.

You think Pierre Thomas will come back and be in the form he was last year?

Thats a great point. To me, a big part of that offense was their RB's and their pass catching/RAC ability. Andrea isnt a fan of Reggie (for multiple reasons) but she even asked when Reggie was coming back lol. Great point.

You think Pierre Thomas will come back and be in the form he was last year?

I too am not a fan of Mr. Kardashian #1. But he has talent out of the backfield. And I do think P. Thomas will be just as good.

Lol.... Yeah, Ill just say he isn't a team guy from what I hear off the field. His talent cant be denied though, I agree.

I hope Thomas does come back because I've been reading frustration on Payton's part with the long rehab.

I too am not a fan of Mr. Kardashian #1. But he has talent out of the backfield. And I do think P. Thomas will be just as good.

So half way point awards go to:

MVP - Tom Brady
Coach - Atlanta's
Comeback Player - Vick
Offense Player - Foster
Defense Player - Mathews maybe
Rookie - Bryant

Darkhorse for MVP - Vick

Hmmmmmmmmm I'd give my vote for comeback to Mike Williams. Pretty cool to see him doing well. Hopefully he straightened out himself for good.

I agree with most of those.

Bucs coach might get the nod at the half way point for me though. Not many people saw them winning 5 games and they're already past that.

Mike williams, seahawks has been playing good to. edit: Yoccos beat me to it.

So half way point awards go to:

MVP - Tom Brady
Coach - Atlanta's
Comeback Player - Vick
Offense Player - Foster
Defense Player - Mathews maybe
Rookie - Bryant
Darkhorse for MVP - Vick

Sam Bradford!

Both Bradford and Williams are good ones too. While Bradford looks good, Dez is awesome. Nod to Dez.

Both Bradford and Williams are good ones too. While Bradford looks good, Dez is awesome. Nod to Dez.

Just cause he is a cowboy! Half way through the season....I think some other rookies may start shining

No love for Rivers? He is having a great year. He has already thrown for almost 3000 yards, 19 TDs and only 8 INTs. Plus his completion percentage is the highest it has ever been for his carreer, and he has a 102.9 QB Rating. He has to be in the MVP talk.

Dez is definately the rookie of the year. Can anyone cover him?

Rivers is a strong candidate too. Good one. I think his team holds him back though. If they go deep into the playoffs or make the SB then Rivers moves way up.

jake delhomme for comeback player of the year?????

FLTC, you have Delhomme and Vick confused bro. Vick will be comebacker of the year and maybe even MVP. Dog will hunt.

Sam Bradford!

I would lean towards him to. Especially if the Rams continue to play well. Though Kitna and Dez seem to have something going. Could be a very close race.

great call! I would have to agree.

Did someone say Vinny Testaverde yet?

don't forget John Kitna for when he rallies the Cowboys to a 9-7 record to make the playoffs haha

Vick will be comebacker of the year and maybe even MVP. Dog will hunt.

Think you may want to wait a few weeks before declaring anything like that. Lets not forget that he has taken as many snaps right now for his team as Kevin Kolb has. He has to finish the season strong to even consider a MVP trophy. Right now he is a QB that has only played half the games and had ONE amazing performance.

I realize he is probably not going to get into the rookie of the year talk, but, Colt McCoy is proving that he can play in the NFL with wins at New Orleans, at home against New England, and losing to the Jets in OT. He could be really good going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back