THP FF Week 12 Thread

Anyway we can redo the trade and WR can give us Welker in the deal? Sheesh, NE is putting up some points.

Freaking Marion barber Dread locks look a like green-Ellis is making me angry. Go sit on the bench and stay there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not mad, nor do I have any ill feelings towards anyone who vetoed that trade.

And I love deion branch right now.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Nice, Brady went off today. I need to climb out of the cellar. It will be fun to spoil some peoples playoff chances too. Sorry Rx.

You know who says that? People that dont win. HAHA! :bananadance:

The Dallas cowboys.

===== QUOTE White Rhino ====

Being a spoiler is almost as fun as winning a league.

===== /QUOTE ====

You know who says that? People that dont win. HAHA! :bananadance:

That is why I said it JB. Don't have a chance to make the final 4 in this league so spoiler is all I can enjoy in this league.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The Dallas cowboys.

HAHAHA! Im glad some people still enjoy some good trash talk. Being that I have been replaced at GM, I can still cheerlead.

I shoulda started Rex Grossman:(

Im going to have a sit down with Drew. And drill the #16.

===== QUOTE ddec0418 ====

The Dallas cowboys.

===== /QUOTE ====

HAHAHA! Im glad some people still enjoy some good trash talk. Being that I have been replaced at GM, I can still cheerlead.

Well with the new career, you can get new outfits. Maybe Sligo has cheerleading shirts and shorts in their 2011 catalog.

Nice, Brady went off today. I need to climb out of the cellar. It will be fun to spoil some peoples playoff chances too. Sorry Rx.

The match is not over Mr.Gas. The match is not over.

Well with the new career, you can get new outfits. Maybe Sligo has cheerleading shirts and shorts in their 2011 catalog.

They do. They call the collection PLAYOFFS

===== /QUOTE ====

They do. They call the collection PLAYOFFS

No no that is the collection that GG will be buying from if your team makes it to the playoffs. And of course making the playoffs is only the first step. The really good clothes are in the collection called LEAGUE CHAMP.

No no that is the collection that GG will be buying from if your team makes it to the playoffs. And of course making the playoffs is only the first step. The really good clothes are in the collection called LEAGUE CHAMP.

That is the beauty of being the cheerleader for team Marital Bliss. We STILL HAVE those options! :egyptian::laughing:

===== /QUOTE ====

That is the beauty of being the cheerleader for team Marital Bliss. We STILL HAVE those options! :egyptian::laughing:

You do indeed but of course if you don't make playoffs or don't win the league you shop the bargain bin with the other 14 teams.

You do indeed but of course if you don't make playoffs or don't win the league you shop the bargain bin with the other 14 teams.

Really? Is that so? Dont make the playoffs? You have us confused with someone else! Being a member of the team means I get the ring. Being in the consolation pool means you can buy a ticket to the real game! :violin:

Back