Cleveland Mashie Review

I hit Hawk's today out of the rough and even with the completely wrong shaft I hit it great. The head makes a muted but good sound at impact and it's just money out of the deep stuff. The offset took a minute to get used to but after hitting this thing a handful of times on the course I am seriously considering dropping my 3i for one of these. Plus the headcover is amazing.

Yea, I think that would be a good club for you with the right shaft, J.

I will just say that the Mashie puts the U in Utility. Once again, a very versatile club to have in the bag. I am really starting to get comfortable with it now and it performed really well in a variety of situations today.

I will just say that the Mashie puts the U in Utility. Once again, a very versatile club to have in the bag. I am really starting to get comfortable with it now and it performed really well in a variety of situations today.

Well put, this club seems amazing from anywhere, from tee shots to deep stuff.

Hawk -- You can probaly even use it to putt balls just off the green if needed. Sounds like a good club and Rhino is probaly gonna have him a full set of the puppies :D

All I want to say is CMON MAN! That is not even fair. Mashie numbers by biggsy!

54cgt4.jpg

That is incredible!!

Biggsy, are you made of the same stuff as we are? when I hit a driver that far I am thrilled.

Maybe biggsy's real name is Bubba. Watson.

Yeah. I'm definitely getting me one of those!

Sent using Tapatalk please forgive my spelling

JB, which shaft did Biggsy have in that session? Just curious if it was the stock shaft and if it could handle his SS.

JB, which shaft did Biggsy have in that session? Just curious if it was the stock shaft and if it could handle his SS.

It was the stock Miyazaki stiff shaft.

This club should be illegal is all I have to say.

The headcover looks sweet! Im going to have to get my hands on one of these. Currently hybrid less and really need one, this looks like it could be the one. At least I hope so, because it looks awesome.

260 yard hybrid is definitely impressive, but did you see the dispersion? 20 feet!!! Deadly.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I sure hope I get to see biggsy bomb some balls someday soon. I have to see him in action!

Sounds like that's just the club to do it too!

54cgt4.jpg

Man I would love those numbers from my driver!

The headcover looks sweet! Im going to have to get my hands on one of these. Currently hybrid less and really need one, this looks like it could be the one. At least I hope so, because it looks awesome.

I actually dislike the headcover. I like the headcover from the DST model a lot more.

My review on this one is just about wrapped up. I ended up using it quite a bit yesterday and had some great shots with it. I hit one bomb from deep rough that almost made it 200 yards to the green. Also, hit another interesting shot that I'll save for the review :)

My review on this one is just about wrapped up. I ended up using it quite a bit yesterday and had some great shots with it. I hit one bomb from deep rough that almost made it 200 yards to the green. Also, hit another interesting shot that I'll save for the review :)

Looking forward to it Hawk! Can't wait!

Back