What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagles giants and just now starting my homework... hehehe

Brew Masters

I love beer. lol

Eagles! Need em -3 and would like to get over 41. Have Vick djax and akers in fantasy this week.

Brew Masters

I love beer. lol

I taped it can't wait to watch it. I might try n bring some of my beer to the outing. I'd have to ship it to my sis in Florida and I'm not sure what the laws are.

NFL right now and then some stuff I taped on the Discovery Channel

ghost whisperer

Big Break Dominican Republic.

We're going to watch Big Break and then the Monday comedies (Two and a Half Men and Rulesof Engagement).

today show and the weather before i hit the road in a couple of hours

Conan.

Law and Order.

Saints v cowboys. Although it's just not the same as college. It's Saturday, I need my college football.

Sent using Tapatalk please forgive my spelling

Saints v cowboys. Although it's just not the same as college. It's Saturday, I need my college football.

This week, it's Friday for a good college football game: Oregon vs #20 Arizona. Or are you not a Ducks fan?

This week, it's Friday for a good college football game: Oregon vs #20 Arizona. Or are you not a Ducks fan?

I am a Trojan, but since we are out of it for a couple of years I just want the PAC 10 teams to do well. So will definitely be pulling for the Ducks to go all the way. You are right though this, IMO, is the game of the week.

Sent using Tapatalk please forgive my spelling

a great day of college football

Watching the USC - Notre Dame game. Not a fan of the Trojans, but I'm much less a fan of ND. Go USC!

Newcastle-Chelsea on Fox Soccer Plus.

Auction Kings. They have a spy watch and a Model A truck this week.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

deadly women... waiting for the chargers game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back