THP FF Week 12 Thread

According to ESPN Fantasy Inside Bush is clocking at #32 on RB big board while Snelling slides in at #38.

yeah I was looking at that, Snelling usually gets at least 2 catches a game. Bush had a decent game @ the steelers last week, I think it may carry over against the dolphins is what should be a closer game where they run the ball a lot.

I love watching DDec in panic mode. Guy has changed his lineup 963 times since yesterday. Its hysterical. Dean, you have a huge lead over us and barring a miracle should pull this one out. But the desperate times are fun to watch, that is for sure....:comp::egyptian:

I love watching DDec in panic mode. Guy has changed his lineup 963 times since yesterday. Its hysterical. Dean, you have a huge lead over us and barring a miracle should pull this one out. But the desperate times are fun to watch, that is for sure....:comp::egyptian:

haha I am going crazy over here, watching Fantasy Football Now and won't allow jenn to talk at a voice higher than a whisper. It's a matchup I want to win.

haha I am going crazy over here, watching Fantasy Football Now and won't allow jenn to talk at a voice higher than a whisper. It's a matchup I want to win.

I want you to win too... Sending good vibes to ddec for today!
Now I gotta take care of things on my end too

All matchups are the same right? haha

You are safe. And by the way, as league commissioner you are being docked 14 points for not watching "such an important matchup" today. Real FFers would not miss it.

All matchups are the same right? haha

You are safe. And by the way, as league commissioner you are being docked 14 points for not watching "such an important matchup" today. Real FFers would not miss it.

hopefully I won't need those 14 pts!!!

hopefully I won't need those 14 pts!!!

You shouldnt. My math has you up by 18 at the end. Could even be more depending on some health and matchups. But we are still rooting against you. And of course you frantically changing your lineup every 2 seconds is downright comical. Plus, you not watching football this week makes it even funnier.

You shouldnt. My math has you up by 18 at the end. Could even be more depending on some health and matchups. But we are still rooting against you. And of course you frantically changing your lineup every 2 seconds is downright comical. Plus, you not watching football this week makes it even funnier.

Listening to the giants game in my car.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Peyton Hillis is a beast. 6-40 and 2 tds in the first quarter.

And I hope MJD scores every TD today for the Jags. Icey has thomas and Lewis.

Listening to the giants game in my car.

Aaron Rogers just fumbled in the end zone and seems to be having some trouble with this throwing wrist. This does not look good for team MB.

I would be perfectly fine with that!

Good Job kevin Boss. Your holding call just took away 4 points from Eli and 7+ from Manningham, nicely done idiot.

I have him in my other league. Some dude dropped him and I picked him up early. It was awesome. I've gone from 1-5 to 6-5 I think. Something like that. He is just a beast. We dont do ppr though.

I have him in my other league. Some dude dropped him and I picked him up early. It was awesome. I've gone from 1-5 to 6-5 I think. Something like that. He is just a beast. We dont do ppr though.

Well we can add another TD. He just got #3!!!

I have him in my other league to along with foster and peterson haha

Beast Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck watching the Packers (I refuse to say Pack, sounds dumb) game.
Well we can add another TD. He just got #3!!!

I have him in my other league to along with foster and peterson haha

Lol No way I start Garrard against the Giants D. Figured they'd be motivated. Guess not. I'm a terrible GM this year.

I bet JL isnt to happy. CJ only has 3 carries for 2 yards and its halftime. Titans have a 3rd string qb in but there not running the ball? Im not watching the game but that seems a little weird your not running the ball more since you have a 3rd string qb in.

They have Rusty Smith. AKA Tom BRady 2.0.... LOL
I bet JL isnt to happy. CJ only has 3 carries for 2 yards and its halftime. Titans have a 3rd string qb in but there not running the ball? Im not watching the game but that seems a little weird your not running the ball more since you have a 3rd string qb in.

Snelling is up to 7 pts today haha the man is a beast

What a td throw by Rogers.

Wow! I cannot believe that fight, crazy!

Oh and A. Foster is a b*tch and the Houston coaches are *******! You have a 17pt lead and you go for it on 4th and 1....just punt it you *******!

Oh and A. Foster is a b*tch and the Houston coaches are *******! You have a 17pt lead and you go for it on 4th and 1....just punt it you *******!

Sounds like I missed something.

What happened???

Foster fight someone?

No the fight was with Andre Johnson and Finnegan from Tennessee. It was nasty Johnson threw some heavy punches.

Foster is just a b*tch b/c he scores too many points and Houston went for it on 4th and 1 when they were up by 17 and I needed Foster to stop getting points.

Sounds like I missed something.

What happened???

Foster fight someone?

Back