Good morning from Seattle!

kpm1putt

Reaction score
Handicap
New to THP, looks like an interesting site.

It's a bit cold and drizzly here, but watching the Dubai is making me want to throw on the rain gear and squeeze 9 holes in before my beloved KC Chiefs hand the home town 11 a beating:)

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the thp! chiefs better lose, go broncos!

welcome to THP I hope you enjoy yourself

Welcome to THP. I am watching Dubai as well but it is starting to look like I can get out today for the first time in two weeks as you have had the same crazy weather as we have had. Seattle is going to beat you guys bad today also.

I know this is a golf forum, but if I may, the Chiefs will win, and exact some revenge on the Broncos next week:)

Go Huskers!

Welcome to THP!

Good morning and welcome to paradise!

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

welcome aboard!

False broncos are going to run the table and win it all... ( I dream)
I know this is a golf forum, but if I may, the Chiefs will win, and exact some revenge on the Broncos next week:)

Go Huskers!
+1000

Welcome. I was just up in your area last week playing The Home Course and Chambers Bay. You have a couple of nice courses in your neck of the woods.

Welcome to THP Ken !

(by the way....KPM is my brother)

Welcome to THP Ken.

Chiefs and Huskers fan, I already like you buddy!

Welcome Ken!

Go Raiders!:pirate: Last game of the year should be a good one.

welcome!

Welcome aboard! I checked out of the Army after flying into Seattle then bused to Tacoma Wa, after I finished my tour of duty in Vietnam. Ft Lewis was my last dealing with the US Army. It was then an outprocessing center.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, from a fellow PNW'er!

Back