LPGA Tour Champ. Pics - Tuesday Practice Rounds

Awesome pics!

Awesome pictures GG!! I love that Uncle Ben's staff bag, that is just too cool. A rice company sponsoring golf is a good thing to see happening.

Love seeing the picts on the range of the ladies. Thanks for giving a look GG!

Great pictures!
Who is in the white hat/top/pink plaid shorts??

Great pics, GG. Do any of the gals speak to you when you're wandering around snapping pics? Do any seemed peeved they're being photographed? Are they approachable? I assume you have credentials that allows you get this close?

Who's the player in the black sleeveless top two pics above Yani looking at her phone?

Have I asked enough questions in this short post?

Kevin

Great pics GG.

Great pics, GG. Do any of the gals speak to you when you're wandering around snapping pics? Do any seemed peeved they're being photographed? Are they approachable? I assume you have credentials that allows you get this close?

Who's the player in the black sleeveless top two pics above Yani looking at her phone?

Kevin

Credentials do allow us inside the ropes and up close. Most will speak if they are not in a "working" mode. Meaning working on their swing, or having a swing issue.

Its a little different with the guys because so many of them no us now from our tournaments in the past (especially GG), but the ladies know who we are fortunately. Very few people get peeved about photos being taken.

I see black sleeveless and I believe you are speaking of Paige Mackenzie. She is sponsored by Scratch Golf, even though they dont pay players, except when they do, but not really, kind of thing.

Thanks, JB. I couldn't put a name to that face. The gals look very friendly, and I have to say, for the heat the Asian players sometimes take for being robots, they look pretty darn smiley and pleasant.

Kevin

Awesome pictures GG thanks alot for sharing!

Great pictures!
Who is in the white hat/top/pink plaid shorts??

You mean this lady?

1110216808_Hca3Q-L-1.jpg

I think that's Azahara Munoz.

Awesome stuff, GG! I love THP tournament coverage.

Kevin

I will elaborate on what JB said. The girls don't really seem phased by the camera at all. Sometimes they will smile and wave and chat and other times they just continue on with what they are doing. They are all pretty chatty with each other which is always fun to listen to. If I go up and strike up a conversation they will almost always stay and chat. There will always be some who don't want to talk or who are really focused on working on their swing but after doing this for a while now I have learned that you never approach a player who is working with a coach or who isn't hitting the ball well. It never ends well.

As JB said we have special media passes which allows us to have a camera and go inside the ropes so we can get up next to the players. And the player in black is Paige Mackenzie.

Feel free to ask more questions and I will answer as best I can. :smile:

Great photos.

Did you see anyone with any embargoed equipment or the new stuff coming out?

Here is Azahara, pretty sure it isn't her.

Azahara+Munoz1.jpg

GG help us out here!

Did you see anyone with any embargoed equipment or the new stuff coming out?

No. Being the end of the season, most players are not really testing new stuff. Its the last event of the year and I did not see anybody really tinkering.

You are right that's who it is. I get their names confused still. That was my mistake.

Happens to me on a hourly basis don't feel bad! Thanks again for the awesome pics!!

Is Kerr as nasty(talks like a sailor) or unfriendly as many stories I've heard about her?

Is Kerr as nasty(talks like a sailor) or unfriendly as many stories I've heard about her?

Depends who you ask, but she was in an interesting mood this morning.

Back