What do you look like while on THP?

I gotta tip my cap to Ole Gray. You took it in stride! Also, notice how NO ONE else has had the huevos to post themselves? lol

Here you go Petro.

IMG00079.jpg

Looks like Dances with Wolves was on, haha

My pics are all over this site, but imagine a spiky haired semi-drunk 30yr old guy sitting on the toilet with a phone in his hand lol.

I seriously laughed out loud. Ahh the joys of smartphones. Good thing the cameras on those don't go off at random huh?

My pics are all over this site, but imagine a spiky haired semi-drunk 30yr old guy sitting on the toilet with a phone in his hand lol.

Do I have to picture that Hawk?? Thanks, lmao

I tried to find a pic on Google, but the only good one was a lady. I may be freaky, but I don't wear high heels.

after being on THP for about 7 hours a day I can barely keep my eyes open. I end up looking like this...
Spoiler
DSCF1787.jpg

Is the above picture just a clever way to give all of the forum the bird?

ddec, you personify the word ba$tard! I'm hanging out in the elevators with my camera in May :)

ddec, you personify the word ba$tard! I'm hanging out in the elevators with my camera in May :)

good, nobody wants to ride the elevators alone!

haha, this is hilarious.

this is what setho looks like when he's on THP

Spoiler
32263_398632823426_537878426_4059232_6647304_n.jpg

This is me an FLTC reading a post about the RX :)

Spoiler
DSCF2204.jpg

haha, this is hilarious.

this is what setho looks like when he's on THP

Spoiler
32263_398632823426_537878426_4059232_6647304_n.jpg

I thought that's what he looks like when searching for the mailman withi his THP Headcovers and test irons

here's bama, dreaming about being taller!

Spoiler
32263_398632838426_537878426_4059234_3259904_n.jpg

Keep it on topic or I keeeel you

Spoiler
DSCF2240.jpg

Keep it on topic or I keeeel you

Spoiler
DSCF2240.jpg

bwuahahaha. what a stupid idea that was. was that your idea or OEM's?

Spoiler
DSCF2189.jpg
+1! Cause it never gets old!

GG - You can get them (laptop desk) at most any office supply store. I think we bought this one from Overstock.com last year.

Hey Gray,

What's that laptop table thing that you are using? I need something like that.

I have the same lap desk for my laptop. It was a christmas gift last year...so I don't know if Best Buy or Barnes & Noble still sells them. My wife purchased mine at B&N and I bought her's at BB.

What are they called? My computer gets so hot and the mouse for the laptop sucks so I would love to have something to keep the warmth off my lap and allow me to use my external mouse.

You can get them at most any office supply store. I think we bought this one from Overstock.com last year.

I have the same lap desk for my laptop. It was a christmas gift last year...so I don't know if Best Buy or Barnes & Noble still sells them. My wife purchased mine at B&N and I bought her's at BB.

Great, thanks! I will check it out now along with Overstock. I could really use one of those.

So, does Ol' Gray have a cat?

Spoiler
DSCF2174-1-1.jpg

Spoiler
DSCF2189.jpg
+1! Cause it never gets old!

haha there's my yellow shirt behind OEM, i think this was the picture I didn't be "that guy" in

Back