The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard back from my doctor today and the test that I had last week came out 100% negatlive :clapp: Its not over yet...
There are some tests that are good to flunk!! :alien2:

I hope you flunk the others too GC!

I just heard back from my doctor today and the test that I had last week came out 100% negatlive :clapp: Its not over yet...

Congrats so far and good luck to you the rest of the way GC.

Seat warmers in cars. The shiznit.

Unless you're in the south - then it's cooled leather seats!

I dunno, Osahar, JB needs a cart cover and heater to play golf in Florida in the wintertime . . . he'd probably appreciate the butt warmer option in a car! hehehe

Oh yeah. Love the heated seats. They still work great in my 7-year-old car.

And they aren't just for leather anymore. I have cloth seats in my new car and it still came with butt warmers.

And they aren't just for leather anymore. I have cloth seats in my new car and it still came with butt warmers.

That's cool - I didn't know that butt warmers came on cloth seats, but that makes sense. The seats in my car get warm waaay before I get any heat from the HVAC system. I wish my car came with a heated steering wheel too, but hey, it's 7 years old!

I just won a pair of third-row tickets from a radio station to the TobyMac concert next month. I'm a fan, but my sons are huge fans. The tickets will be one of their Christmas gifts. I know they'll be stoked!

Nice win, Bonk!

When a client comes back with a better rating than I quoted him. I love when I can bring back good news. He either gets the same coverage for 15 bucks a month less, or 12% more coverage for the same price.

edit: I forgot, or add ten years to the original plan.

Last edited:
When a client comes back with a better rating than I quoted him. I love when I can bring back good news. He either gets the same coverage for 15 bucks a month less, or 12% more coverage for the same price.

no doubt, that job can be very gratifying at times, but very annoying others

+1 on the others!

Seeing true joy in your little boy's eyes. Nothing quite like it!

Big sale today out of the blue! Sweet timing with Xmas coming up...:act-up:

I finally have tv reception at my place after going nearly 2 years without it. It feels good not having to watch movies all the time now!

I finally have tv reception at my place after going nearly 2 years without it. It feels good not having to watch movies all the time now!

hahahahahaha....NICE!

Just so you know DG....the SF Giants won the World Series, LeBron James is in Miami now, Barrack Obama is POTUS, and unemployment is still sky high

Just so you know DG....the SF Giants won the World Series, LeBron James is in Miami now, Barrack Obama is POTUS, and unemployment is still sky high

I guess I kinda went on strike with all the reality tv shows eating up airtime. It makes me feel good that you can sum up 2 years of events in once sentence. I get all the outside info I need from this place.

Haha I read this and cracked up. The guy beside me at the light gave me the wtf face

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Haha I read this and cracked up. The guy beside me at the light gave me the wtf face

Nice! Yep, I'm up to a whopping 13 channels (probably more like 9-10 because of all the duplicates).

Got the Xmas tree up and decorated today!

Motel room upgrades. I stay here a lot, so they have started giving me a suite and it sure is, haha. Big fluffy couch might just be my bed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back