The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a Cardinals fan by any means but people like to blame him for all their offensive woes. Their line is bad and play calling is suspect. I was glad someone on that team showed a little passion.
Derek Anderson. Hehehe. He got a little testy.

Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErsW7rgHBs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not a Cardinals fan by any means but people like to blame him for all their offensive woes. Their line is bad and play calling is suspect. I was glad someone on that team showed a little passion.

Exactly! The have a bad line and no running game, just ask bridges or anyone with Wells or Hightower on their FF teams.

1112091238_J8ND4-L.jpg

While all that is true you still cant be the QB on a lousy team and sit over on the sideline laughing and joking. Youre getting your ass handed to you on national television in a season when the Cardinals should never be featured on tv. And the fact that he got all testy when asked about it just proves the fact that the guy is a bum and should never be a starting QB in this league. I dont think you would ever see Peyton or Brady doing that.

While all that is true you still cant be the QB on a lousy team and sit over on the sideline laughing and joking. Youre getting your ass handed to you on national television in a season when the Cardinals should never be featured on tv. And the fact that he got all testy when asked about it just proves the fact that the guy is a bum and should never be a starting QB in this league. I dont think you would ever see Peyton or Brady doing that.

see I kind of disagree. I didn't really see him as "laughing and joking around." It didn't look like he was doing a stand up routine or anything. I think the whole thing is much to do about nothing.

OEM, are you choosing to ignore this? or do you need one of those sim cards to view it.

OEM NEVER stops shopping. And what did I tell you about hating on stuff you dont understand. You should forfeit your man card because you dont like technology. What guy doesnt like technology? Shame on you.

OEM NEVER stops shopping. And what did I tell you about hating on stuff you dont understand. You should forfeit your man card because you dont like technology. What guy doesnt like technology? Shame on you.

based on all the dorky banter in your windows 7 thread, you my friend are the one who deosn't understand. i will gladly forfeit my att&t cdmi card, haha

based on all the dorky banter in your windows 7 thread, you my friend are the one who deosn't understand. i will gladly forfeit my att&t cdmi card, haha

Get out of the NFL thread! You dont even have a NFL caliber team lmao. While I was back home I saw a few HS teams that would punish the Panthers.

Get out of the NFL thread! You dont even have a NFL caliber team lmao. While I was back home I saw a few HS teams that would punish the Panthers.

Are you calling the Cowboys a HS team? Makes sense!

I am totally humbled. http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/QB-MATT-CASSEL-NAMED-AFC-OFFENSIVE-PLAYER-OF-THE-MONTH/18b8a074-2657-473c-91ff-dbcbf2dd9506

Also, our Wide Receiver who can't catch is the #1 ranked WR in the ESPN Gridiron Challenge.

I really thought they were a year or two away from being even a .500 team and thought they would suck again this year! Big OOOPS thus far. I hope they keep it going. Wouldn't it be something for them to make the big dance when they weren't expected to go after all those years they were the favorites only to lose their first playoff game?

And Kevin: Every time I see one of your posts I think it's TC! haha

Well I hate Peyton so I could care less. And he does smile when he throws a pick (or pick 6's). He smiles, then throws up his hands like its his receivers fault he missed the 4 defenders around him.

Brady is a machine and has no emotions lol.

I think it was just a have to get through this type deal. I think his reaction was one of a professional athlete who just got torched. I just think regardless of how he reacted people woulda been on him. If he was pissed and having a reaction it would be because he was being a baby. If he would have not said anything, he wouldn't have cared. IF he laughs he doesn't care either. Just a catch 51.

But he just might now be a serious football player who likes big hits.

No, Brady wouldn't be doing that. And, he does have emotions. The Patriots were leading by a wide margin in Foxboro a few weeks ago in the 4th Q. After the game Brady called out the fans for leaving early.

He is a machine. IMO. He is thr official spokesperson of ugs or whatever those boots are. Any guy that can do that and pull off Superbowl wins, Im not gonna say much about.

I still dont see it as what other people do. I dont look at smiling on the sidelines, blaming your wr's for stupid decisions, crying to refs etc as a measure of a good qb. Thats just how different qb's react to different situations. DA may not be a great QB but he didnt get to where he was (regardless of how we measure his skill) by not taking the game seriously.

But I dont see where I said Brady would be laughing.
No, Brady wouldn't be doing that. And, he does have emotions. The Patriots were leading by a wide margin in Foxboro a few weeks ago in the 4th Q. After the game Brady called out the fans for leaving early.

Since it has been a long season for OEM and his Cowboys I was actually feeling bad for him as the season moves on. While shopping today I noticed something in an art store and decided to pick it up for him.

Spoiler
1113339543_wWfZp-L.jpg

Obviously I kid. We love you OEM!

*searching for words to describe that*

Since it has been a long season for OEM and his Cowboys I was actually feeling bad for him as the season moves on. While shopping today I noticed something in an art store and decided to pick it up for him.

Spoiler
1113339543_wWfZp-L.jpg

Obviously I kid. We love you OEM!

I'd like to order one of those please

Packers with some way back throwback uniforms. Can they get a third coach fired by pounding the 'Niners?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back