What do you look like while on THP?

There always are. THP Outings can be quite bromantic. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's just a group of guys who fly to Florida for 3 days to hang out and get to know each other. What's wrong with that?

Part of me loves this thread and part of me would like to see it destroyed.

I didn't want her cramping my game!

How you doin?
c2959b00.jpg

this picture makes me laugh because it was on my phone for about a month before I realized it was there

Destroy! Destroy!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

This post is like a train wreck. I just can't stop watching. :popcorn:

Funny stuff.

It's just a group of guys who fly to Florida for 3 days to hang out and get to know each other. What's wrong with that?

......that met on the internet

1112363649_iVoUJ-L.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's.Just.Wrong lol

Hahahaha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I decided to remove the inside joke guys. I found it amusing and I am sure MANY others on this site thought that as well, but it should not be up there. Not for long anyway....:alien:

That is absolutely hilarious

I decided to remove the inside joke guys. I found it amusing and I am sure MANY others on this site thought that as well, but it should not be up there. Not for long anyway....:alien:

I knew I should have saved it while I could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is absolutely hilarious

man, I must have a short term memory because I dont even know what your talking about

Getting back on topic somewhat...

IMG_20101205_1543151640x480.jpg

Watching golf with the folks at THP.

Blame it on cold weather and boredom. This made me laugh so darn hard!

You folks just ain't right :nono:... awwwwww what the heck, we always got May to take a few more memory shots huh?:D

Back