I'm loyal to brands that treat me well. I will always give Scratch, Callaway, and SeeMore a leg up in any competition for a spot in my bag. Otherwise, just take a look at my bag... I'll try anything and everything.

My signature says it all for me.

take the plunge gray, break down the brand loyalty walls! you'll be glad you did.

He did for a shor time with the driver, but then he had to go back to the S2.

I'll play whatever works, including something from the Evil Empire. But I will not game a SC putter. Ever. Not after seeing his blatant copy of the Gambler.

I'm loyal to brands that treat me well. I will always give Scratch, Callaway, and SeeMore a leg up in any competition for a spot in my bag. Otherwise, just take a look at my bag... I'll try anything and everything.

I'll play whatever works, including something from the Evil Empire. But I will not game a SC putter. Ever. Not after seeing his blatant copy of the Gambler.

WORD!!!!

By looking at my bag and, (apparently) by reading all of my posts you would think i am completely W/S loyal . But in reality i'm not , i like pretty much all of the other brands too . They all have strong areas and they all have weak areas , like W/S having good hybrids , irons and wedges while the woods and putters don't stack up quite as high . If i could not get brand new W/S clubs at dealer cost, i don't know if i would even know they made anything except the cheap Wilson clubs you see at academy sports, target and wal-mart . But since i can get brand new clubs for a fraction of the new price you better believe i will jump all over that . If i could get the same deal on Adams clubs then my bag would be full of Adams , or any other company . I can afford brand new clubs at regular prices , but why do it when i don't have to, especially since W/S makes such good stuff . With bills to pay and 2 daughters to raise , saving money on my golf habit is more important than the fact that i look like a poser or a staffer . To each his own if a man wants to have the same brand for every club or , or a different brand for every club it doesn't matter its just a game .

BTW : That's a awesome billboard ole gray , LOL .

No, not really. I do like the uniform look and will probably look towards the company which dominates my bag before moving onto other brands. That being said, I don't think there's a huge difference between the different brands, at least not for me. In the end it's all about me, and I can always pinpoint why I hit that friggin' pull-draw and so on. Then again, I'm the type of guy that gets married to his equipment and only swaps when he needs to (wear and tear etc).

By looking at my bag and, (apparently) by reading all of my posts you would think i am completely W/S loyal . But in reality i'm not , i like pretty much all of the other brands too . They all have strong areas and they all have weak areas , like W/S having good hybrids , irons and wedges while the woods and putters don't stack up quite as high . If i could not get brand new W/S clubs at dealer cost, i don't know if i would even know they made anything except the cheap Wilson clubs you see at academy sports, target and wal-mart . But since i can get brand new clubs for a fraction of the new price you better believe i will jump all over that . If i could get the same deal on Adams clubs then my bag would be full of Adams , or any other company . I can afford brand new clubs at regular prices , but why do it when i don't have to, especially since W/S makes such good stuff . With bills to pay and 2 daughters to raise , saving money on my golf habit is more important than the fact that i look like a poser or a staffer . To each his own if a man wants to have the same brand for every club or , or a different brand for every club it doesn't matter its just a game .

BTW : That's a awesome billboard ole gray , LOL .

Thank ya SD! A good friend of mine designed it for me :thumb:

I used to think I was pretty loyal to Titleist but now I am looking at new clubs and the most recent Titleist offerings just aren't for me. So on to others. Now I feel like I will game whatever is best for my game. Although I do love the look of a unified bag, but not as much as I love scoring.

I hit cobra irons and drivers the best. So In that case i have brand loyalty. And i have tryed many.

I hit cobra irons and drivers the best. So In that case i have brand loyalty. And i have tryed many.

Dawg -- You just might be my brother from another Mother dude :D!

I got ya gray. Stick with what works.

I was that way for a while... no rhyme or reason to it... I just wanted all my clubs to be the same brand... but as I became much more of a 'club ho', it was virtually impossible to do so...

Now I am loyal to my game and play what works best...

Wow sean,,straight across the board.

Nope. No brand loyalty here. LOL!

You might want to try some TaylorMade stuff there Sean..... I heard it's some good stuff dude :D

i tend to like "sets"
my irons are one company
my woods are another
my wedges another
hybrids another
but they "match" i guess

I used to say no, but my bag is getting pretty callaway heavy...

All PING save for one cleveland niblick....

I'm partial to some brands but if it works I'll play it...

i tend to like "sets"
my irons are one company
my woods are another
my wedges another
hybrids another
but they "match" i guess

I am very similar I don't like the idea of having two different brands of hybrid in my bag. I literally would almost rather play with 13 clubs right now than keep my callaway hybrid in the bag. As far as the brand loyalty goes I used to like the idea of sticking with one brand of clubs but with the advent and prolifercation of launch moniters it makes it hard to argue with numbers. When I purchased my 4w and 4h I went with the clubs that gave me the best numbers and as such they are two of my favorite clubs in the bag. One year ago if you would have told me that I game a taylormade driver and 4w I would have laughed but it is really hard to argue results.

john

Don't care as long as it works. Do like Adams hybrids and drivers though.

I seem to do this in different waves. I might find a product from a company that I like, so I tend to try to find stuff from the same company that I like. This is how I ended up with Mizuno driver and irons. I used to be loyal to Taylormade, and ended up with their wedges, driver and 3 wood. Still play the wedges and 3 wood and could call my brother up and get the driver if I wanted to. Then, I moved on after I tried Ping and loved their stuff, but have recently found out that it's not for me, so I'm back to my mizuno/taylormade bag. This could change, but not sure it will ever be 1 company again. Been compiling a list of stuff to look at this spring and there are companies on there that i never thought I'd look at, including Nike.

Not realy brand loyal. Try to find the equipment that works best for my game.

i'm completely brand loyal

Spoiler
loyal to OEM's that make stuff in LH, lol

Back