Chateau Elan, Braselton, GA (north of Atlanta)

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
We played this course a few days ago and took a lot of pictures. We played on a Tuesday and the course wasn't busy at all. It was very nice and the winter rates are a bargain (we both played for $67) so we plan to go back again soon. My friend Lori joined us. She is a 10 handicap and can really play some great golf.

Here's the website: http://www.chateauelan.com/energize/golf/

DSCF7165.jpg

DSCF7169.jpg

DSCF7172.jpg

DSCF7177.jpg

DSCF7180.jpg

DSCF7182.jpg

DSCF7183.jpg

DSCF7187.jpg

DSCF7189.jpg

DSCF7192.jpg

DSCF7196.jpg

DSCF7198.jpg

DSCF7199.jpg

DSCF7202.jpg

DSCF7206.jpg

DSCF7208.jpg

DSCF7209.jpg

DSCF7214.jpg

DSCF7215.jpg

DSCF7216.jpg

DSCF7217.jpg

DSCF7218.jpg

Really nice KB! Jeez, the place looks deserted. What's the weather like down there in January? I might be down there.

Thanks! 52º? That's down right balmy. :)

I hope to be in Johnson City in January, and then make a trip to GA to play a few courses including Old Union before I head back up north. If you and Gray are around maybe I can meet you all?

I hope to be in Johnson City in January, and then make a trip to GA to play a few courses including Old Union before I head back up north. If you and Gray are around maybe I can meet you all?

We would love to meet you for a round of golf. Just give us a little notice.

Must be nice to play a round in peace and quiet, you guys are lucky

Sean -- Old Union is a great golf course. I have played it twice now and love it more each time. Chateau Elan is fricking gorgeous! I could not believe how reasonable it was to play this golf course and it is a must for us to go back and play again. The pictures we took speak for themselves. This golf course is one I would strongly urge anyone who is in the Atlanta area to check out. You will not be disappointed.

Give us a buzz when you are headed our way and we will schedule a round of golf with ya. :thumb:

Great Pics KB. I have played Chateau Elan a few times and it really is a great course.

Sean -- Old Union is a great golf course. I have played it twice now and love it more each time. Chateau Elan is fricking gorgeous! I could not believe how reasonable it was to play this golf course and it is a must for us to go back and play again. The pictures we took speak for themselves. This golf course is one I would strongly urge anyone who is in the Atlanta area to check out. You will not be disappointed.

Give us a buzz when you are headed our way and we will schedule a round of golf with ya. :thumb:
That sounds great Gray! :alien2:

I have a friend that lives on Atlanta that plays there pretty often and really enjoys the course. It's on the list to play but I don't get up to the Atl area that often with my clubs. Hope to get to play it in the spring.

Last edited:
I have a friend that lives on Atlanta that plays he pretty often and really enjoys the course. It's on the list to play but I don't get up to the Atl area that often with my clubs. Hope to get to play it in the spring.

It will be in your return list to play too. It's that good!

Can't wait to play the Chateu Elan course. I drive pass it everytime I go to play Chicopee Woods in Gainseville.

Back