Testing Irons for THP

I hope you are right Gray, but JB told us today they have been delayed. You never know with JB, he could be setting us up for big surprise this week:cowboy:

Fingers are crossed for you guys!:blob::thumb:

December is here and I am so excited to get a package of irons from the Mystery Company delivered in Santa's Brown sleigh (or white and green if it is FedEx). ddec and I were speculating what they could be earlier. Truly this is like Christmas for us lucky few.

December is here and I am so excited to get a package of irons from the Mystery Company delivered in Santa's Brown sleigh (or white and green if it is FedEx). ddec and I were speculating what they could be earlier. Truly this is like Christmas for us lucky few.

Hope you getem soon SethO!!

Maybe today will be your lucky day good buddy! I got my fingers crossed for you all :thumb:

I'm hoping Santa comes soon. There is nothing worse than waiting for a Christmas present that you can't snoop for.

Thanks guys.

I'm hoping Santa comes soon. There is nothing worse than waiting for a Christmas present that you can't snoop for.

The trouble is, we don't even know where these bad boys are coming from yeah? Who could possibly be our loving benefactor?

I have had mine since tuesday!

T - don't tease these boys dude :eek:).. They may come up/down to NC and knock on your door trying to find out what they are :D

Thanks guys.

The trouble is, we don't even know where these bad boys are coming from yeah? Who could possibly be our loving benefactor?

I know, we don't know who makes them or what they will be. Maybe the Ping Forged Irons! Maybe some of the new Callaways? I hate this guessing game!

man I hate you sometimes:stickbeat:

hahaha, there instantly was 10 people in this thread. All I am gonna say is that Top Flight is bringing it this year in irons.

hahaha, there instantly was 10 people in this thread. All I am gonna say is that Top Flight is bringing it this year in irons.

just imagine it when we actually get them in hand! I heard Strata is making a comeback

You ain't right bro ! :laughing:

Yeah I'm fully prepared for an explosion around here when the irons are in our hands and we can start posting pics etc. Look at that Burner 2.0 thread for an example, we had 5 of us with those and you could not keep up with that thread, people were joining the site left and right posting that they bought 2.0s based on that thread, it was AWESOME!

Yeah I'm fully prepared for an explosion around here when the irons are in our hands and we can start posting pics etc. Look at that Burner 2.0 thread for an example, we had 5 of us with those and you could not keep up with that thread, people were joining the site left and right posting that they bought 2.0s based on that thread, it was AWESOME!

I'm sure Taylormade was very happy with how that thread worked out. I can only hope that the new Mystery Company sees the same results.

I am very excited to be a part of something like that. Those irons got a lot of attention and for good reason. I know TC absolutely fell in love with them.

speak for yourself...hehe
I know, we don't know who makes them or what they will be. Maybe the Ping Forged Irons! Maybe some of the new Callaways? I hate this guessing game!

just imagine it when we actually get them in hand! I heard Strata is making a comeback

Lynx too !! Hopefully they send a complimentary visor ala Fred Couples circa 1994!

Lynx too !! Hopefully they send a complimentary visor ala Fred Couples circa 1994!

now that would be sweet!

This is gonna be a great thread to follow. I am jealous in a good way!! I cant wait for another opportunity like this that fits my handicap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back