PGA Tour Sponsor Rumors

Aaron Baddeley signs with Travis Mathew

JB-i thought i noticed Chris Wood wearing a Mizuno lid during the Abu Dhabi. Is he now on board with them?

I am pretty sure he did. It was around the time Brian Gay left for TM.

Aaron Baddeley signs with Travis Mathew

that's awesome. badds is a good guy. i was fortunate enough to watch him play a lot when i was living in australia in the early 2000's. he and adam scott used to battle it out over there and badds was simply untouchable then. i'd like to see him have more of a presence at the top of the leaderboards in the future. he'll certainly rock the TM gear.

This is LPGA not PGA, but Jean Reynolds signed with Bobby Jones

That is crazy that Geoff is leaving Puma and Cobra, he really was those brands in my mind although it seems fitting that the move would be to titleist.

That is crazy that Geoff is leaving Puma and Cobra, he really was those brands in my mind although it seems fitting that the move would be to titleist.

Yeah it happened a while back. He has been wearing Travis Mathew for the entire year. Not sure it works for him yet (look wise) but they have great apparel and we have been fortunate enough to review it multiple times and have another one coming up in about 10 days. The Titleist move I believe has more to do with them selling Cobra.

I love that Ryan Moore signed with Scratch and will be part owner. I think he will do a great job with that company.

We just got word that John Daly has switched to the Taylormade Penta. He is not receiving any money for this.

Re: PGA Tour Sponsor Rumors

JB said:
We just got word that John Daly has switched to the Taylormade Penta. He is not receiving any money for this.
Neat! I wonder how dramatically this will affect his play.

Neat! I wonder how dramatically this will affect his play.

It wont, he will still stink. He was playing the Bridgestone and loved those before. Now is trying something else i guess. The guy does not have a contract, so changes balls every month it seems.

Re: PGA Tour Sponsor Rumors

JB said:
It wont, he will still stink. He was playing the Bridgestone and loved those before. Now is trying something else i guess. The guy does not have a contract, so changes balls every month it seems.

Ah well I really hope it works for him. I would love to see him do well.

Shadow! haha

Maybe JD should try the Chromax balls instead....they'll match his pants....kind of

For a guy that just last year made news everywhere for "doing what he wanted" and playing what he wanted, Ryan Moore sure does have a lot of sponsors...haha. Looks like he just signed a deal with True Linkswear golf shoes.

For a guy that just last year made news everywhere for "doing what he wanted" and playing what he wanted, Ryan Moore sure does have a lot of sponsors...haha. Looks like he just signed a deal with True Linkswear golf shoes.

I think I read he's a part owner in that shoe company as well, looks like he wanted to expand his business network and got some sponsorships out of the deal. Quite interesting that he went from none to almost every aspect.

For a pro he will stink. He is still a good golf player, just not good enough to be on the PGA TOUR

Anyone know if Rory is signing a deal with Oakley? He had Oakley Shirt, Pants, and Glasses on yesterday. I don't rermember him ever sporting shades prervious to this...

He already signed the deal. He is an Oakley guy now.

He already signed the deal. He is an Oakley guy now.

Good for him, Oakley makes some nice stuff. Had a pair of their shades for years. Apparel's fresh and colorful. Good fit for Rory.

he and westwood went back and forth on Twitter yesterday about it. Pretty funny stuff.

Back