Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man id kill to have a party with cake and presents

I love this thread...

Funny how good choc cake in a bowl of milk tastes on a Saturday night, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hmmm, you put the cake in a bowl of milk? I'm assuming the milk to cake ratio needs to be just right. At Portillo's in the Chicago area, you can get a chocolate cake milk shake. They chuck a piece of cake in with the milk and ice cream before blending. Really good. I've made them at home, but never set a piece of cake in a bowl of milk, and I'm wondering why the hell not.

Duey, do you eat cake in milk while IN the tub on bath night? It's fun to eat in the tub. Buffalo chicken wings come to mind, but it's tough to keep the blue cheese dressing from plopping into the bath water, and if chunks of cheese stick to you, they smear into body hair during the post bath towel off.

Kevin

Hmmm, you put the cake in a bowl of milk? I'm assuming the milk to cake ratio needs to be just right. At Portillo's in the Chicago area, you can get a chocolate cake milk shake. They chuck a piece of cake in with the milk and ice cream before blending. Really good. I've made them at home, but never set a piece of cake in a bowl of milk, and I'm wondering why the hell not.

Duey, do you eat cake in milk while IN the tub on bath night? It's fun to eat in the tub. Buffalo chicken wings come to mind, but it's tough to keep the blue cheese dressing from plopping into the bath water, and if chunks of cheese stick to you, they smear into body hair during the post bath towel off.

Kevin

Dang Kevin, your a genius. I've alway's had my milk/cake before my Saturday night bath. It never dawned on me to combine the two, I could get to bed earlier. Do the plops of blue cheese float? I bet the wings don't? My next house needs a tub in the kitchen.

Never tried blending the two for a shake, but pretty much the same results. It's about the only way I like choc cakes anymore.

I did no such partying this weekend... though I wish I had. I am jealous of everyone's cake eating partying.

I do not have cake, but I do have pie. I suppose it will have to do for the moment.

I did no such partying this weekend... though I wish I had. I am jealous of everyone's cake eating partying.

I do not have cake, but I do have pie. I suppose it will have to do for the moment.

Pie does not take a back seat to cake. Except cherry pie. Not a fan of cherry pie.

Kevin

Pie does not take a back seat to cake. Except cherry pie. Not a fan of cherry pie.

Kevin

I have a slice of pumpkin pie and a slice of rhubarb pie. I also have enough vanilla ice cream to make a meal out of both slices!

I have a slice of pumpkin pie and a slice of rhubarb pie. I also have enough vanilla ice cream to make a meal out of both slices!

oh,oh,oh, I like me some rhubard pie.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

oh,oh,oh, I like me some rhubarb pie.

===== /QUOTE ====

Strawberry-rhubarb pie. The absolute bomb.

Kevin

Strawberry rhubarb pie tastes like a daqurie(sp). I want one during the Chiefs game.

Strawberry rhubarb pie tastes like a daqurie(sp). I want one during the Chiefs game.

Go Chiefs! Packers fans do not care for the Denver Broncos.

Kevin

Ya'll keep messing around and I'm going to have to run to the local grocery store and pick up some Breyer's peach ice cream to party with! The only problem is I don't know when to say when. That stuff is so nice and creamy when it softens up it begs for me to have one more bowl full :banghead:

Last edited:
Go Chiefs! Packers fans do not care for the Denver Broncos.

Kevin

Yep, Chiefs need to hook up with the Packers just to disect this game and destroy those Broncos, lol. Then more of the same for the Raiders.

Ya'll keep messing around and I'm going to have to run to the local grocery store and pick up some Breyars Peach ice cream to party with! The only problem is I don't know when to say when. That stuff is so nice and creamy when it softens up it begs for me to have one more bowl full :banghead:

ooh, how good would that be on top of peach pie? Pick some up Gray and do us a review.

Ya'll keep messing around and I'm going to have to run to the local grocery store and pick up some Breyars Peach ice cream to party with! The only problem is I don't know when to say when. That stuff is so nice and creamy when it softens up it begs for me to have one more bowl full :banghead:

You put ice cream in a bowl? I take off the top, wrap the container in a hand towel, grab a serving spoon, and go to town. If you dig down along the sides you always get the the stuff that's softening up. I never go bigger than a half gallon because you can't hold a gallon in your hand, and eating directly from a gallon container would be inappropriate.

Peach pie is great. Try baking a peach pie with a handful or two of blackberries thrown in for good measure. I made a couple for a church bake sale one time, and all the old ladies now talk to me at church.

When I go.

Kevin

You put ice cream in a bowl? I take off the top, wrap the container in a hand towel, grab a serving spoon, and go to town. If you dig down along the sides you always get the the stuff that's softening up. I never go bigger than a half gallon because you can't hold a gallon in your hand, and eating directly from a gallon container would be inappropriate.

Peach pie is great. Try baking a peach pie with a handful or two of blackberries thrown in for good measure. I made a couple for a church bake sale one time, and all the old ladies now talk to me at church.

When I go.

Kevin

:laughing:

When I go.

Kevin

Oh man that part on the sides that has slightly melted and soft and creamy, it will hurt ya it's soooooo good! There is no way to stop at one bowl buddy :hungry:

When I go.

Kevin

That's a great idea, saves dishes. If you suffer from brain freeze eating ice cream, try pepper. Liz's family does that and swears by it.

If you suffer from brain freeze eating ice cream, try pepper. Liz's family does that and swears by it.

Next time a Sonic Grape Slush drops me to my knees, I'll have Mrs. Esox chuck a handful of pepper into the hopper. I swear, two or three giant slurps of one of those babies can put a thirsty fella into a coma.

Kevin

Next time a Sonic Grape Slush drops me to my knees, I'll have Mrs. Esox chuck a handful of pepper into the hopper. I swear, two or three giant slurps of one of those babies can put a thirsty fella into a coma.

Kevin

Haha, I just can't get myself to try the pepper, but those slushes are like crack for me. We've been hearing that people around here are buying them and mixing their liquor in. Works for me if old enough and not driving.

Haha, I just can't get myself to try the pepper, but those slushes are like crack for me. We've been hearing that people around here are buying them and mixing their liquor in. Works for me if old enough and not driving.

I keep a jug of grape juice in the frig, and refresh the white slush after I slurp out all the grape.

Kevin

Why's that? Can they not make the trip?

Canada probably doesn't allow them to cross the border. I know you can't take a potato into Canada.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back