THP FF Week 13 Thread

I have a feeling Wayne will play. He didn't practice Friday but he did the rest of the week. Although I won't complain if he sits this one out. ; )

Haha yes!

Poor chunkylover got screwed late in the season this year. Gave up hillis to me and wayne isnt doing to good, and now gore is out for the season.

You want to talk about stinking up the joint, that would be Anquan Boldin since joining our team.

I'm still undecided on whether to start Randy Moss. Leaning towards keeping him on the bench.

You want to talk about stinking up the joint, that would be Anquan Boldin since joining our team.

I had completely forgotten that name! And to think I was about to complain about Derek Mason...

I am trying to set my final roster to make sure I have the best team for kicking some Chuckylover a$$.

Please do, that will help me. Though if I win 1 of these next 2 I will clinch my division. Or if Chunklover and Merrimans Tequila both lose that will help as well.

If I loose this week to Tequila I'll be dropped back out of the playoffs. This is a must win for the Rx Afrosheen bunch

If I loose this week to Tequila I'll be dropped back out of the playoffs. This is a must win for the Rx Afrosheen bunch

who knows, if I clinch today, I could go Tony Dungy and bench my team next week.

Bridges... Hate you. HAHAHAHAH. I have a reason to root for HIllis. SUCKS

who knows, if I clinch today, I could go Tony Dungy and bench my team next week.

Crap... I didn't know that I played you next week. I suppose I should start gearing up for a spoiler role in the consolation bracket... I hear thats pretty fun

Crap... I didn't know that I played you next week. I suppose I should start gearing up for a spoiler role in the consolation bracket... I hear thats pretty fun

apparently it's better than playing in the playoffs hehe

I am trying to set my final roster to make sure I have the best team for kicking some Chuckylover a$$.

LOL that should not be too hard GG. My team got whacked with injuries. This will be my first FF beating from a woman which is pretty awesome. My neighbors wife is big into FF and won their money league last year.

Dude... Peyton may hate Pierre but I believe we will see a TD or 12 from him. You better watch it. Haha. I should pick up Rex Grossman for this matchup too.
haha at least I was going to be nice and tell you percy was out, but you changed it in time.

You ready for this @ss whooping today?

LOL that should not be too hard GG. My team got whacked with injuries. This will be my first FF beating from a woman which is pretty awesome. My neighbors wife is big into FF and won their money league last year.

Those sound like excuses....Real GM's make no excuses....HA! :alien:

I present nothing but facts sir!!

I present nothing but facts sir!!

Losing Romo was actually a good thing. More points (avg) with Cutler.

I think this one is karma. Trying to unload an injured player when news first came out.

Dude... Peyton may hate Pierre but I believe we will see a TD or 12 from him. You better watch it. Haha. I should pick up Rex Grossman for this matchup too.

Your hate for Peyton may come back to bite you in the @ss today. Peyton looks left, Garcon wide open 40 yards down field, dumps it off to the fan out of stands running the quick out for a gain of 5 haha

I wouldn't be surprised. He hates anyone not named Collie or Clark. He liked Wayne at first but Wayne musta done something to make him mad. He might have ate his oreos or something.
Your hate for Peyton may come back to bite you in the @ss today. Peyton looks left, Garcon wide open 40 yards down field, dumps it off to the fan out of stands running the quick out for a gain of 5 haha

Losing Romo was actually a good thing. More points (avg) with Cutler.

I think this one is karma. Trying to unload an injured player when news first came out.

Huh? The injuries I'm talking about are Romo(because I have Austin) and Gore. I only just picked up Romo recently in hopes of maybe having him for the playoffs. I don't know what your talking about with regards to unloading an injured player

Huh? The injuries I'm talking about are Romo(because I have Austin) and Gore. I only just picked up Romo recently in hopes of maybe having him for the playoffs. I don't know what your talking about with regards to unloading an injured player

Best!!!!. Did you not try and trade him to us right after his injury was made public?

You even said after the fact "I tried to pull a fast one"

Best has had that injury all season. The pulling the fast one was trying to trade a player who was ranked high but had not played well in weeks. I would not trade a player who just got injured. Best has had the double toe injury since week 4 dude.

Best has had that injury all season. The pulling the fast one was trying to trade a player who was ranked high but had not played well in weeks. I would not trade a player who just got injured. Best has had the double toe injury since week 4 dude.

If you say so. You try and trade him to us and then minutes later a report comes out nationally that he is sitting. But I guess you did not know that either. Thank goodness GG did because if I were GM (she is), I would have pulled the trigger.

I think your team is quite good. i would not have done the Wayne for Hillis trade personally, but that is just me. You could send us our 2nd loss in a row today. Our matchups are terrible.

Lol. Man Im glad you didnt trade him to me.

Back