New Srixon Trispeed Golf Ball

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
I looked for a thread for this ball and couldn't find one. I ran into the Cleveland Rep at golftown of friday and he gave a tester 2 ball pack of the new Trispeed golf ball. I really liked the Trispeed tour ball, has anyone played this ball, and if so what did you think? I am going to play it today along side the e6 yellow to see what I think.

Never tried the new TriSpeed Tour, but I do like the regular TriSpeed. Stockpiled the '09 model earlier this year when a lot of stores were selling them at 2dz/$30. Bought a sleeve of the newer 2010 TriSpeed and they seemed to be the same ball- only difference I could notice was the arrows on the alignment stamp are now black instead of orange. I do think they are comparable to the Bridgestone e6, with myself preferring the Srixon based mostly on durability.

I played too balls today as there was no one on the course, e6 vs Trispeed. The result.....Trispeed wins by knockout in the secound round. Love this ball for winter golf. It was soft off the putter, long on the driver, and I think had a little more spin around the green.

Longest ball and the best I ever played. Can't find them at a decent price, otherwise they would be the only ball I would play.

Trispeed Tour is a sweet ball. Probably my favorite off the putters.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love the Tri speed.Just wish it came in yellow like the Z Star.I like the Bridgestone B330-Rx also but the Tri speed wins for me due to price difference.The Tri speed has good distance for me and feels soft when putting.

Is the TriSpeed a better winter ball than the Z-Star? I love the Z-Stars but have not tried the TriSpeed or the TriSpeed Tour.

Played the original trispeed, liked it but I try everything and eventually moved on... havent tried the new version but sound like my next box will be them...

Definitely like the trispeed tour. I just want them to do the trispeed tour in yellow!

Anybody played by the Tri-Speed Tour and the B330 RX? Srixon's website says that the TST compares to the RX, but one of them has a urethane cover (RX) and the other one has an ionomer cover (TST). Seems odd to me.

For those who want the Tri-Speed in yellow, just wait till next year. I've seen the product pitches for next year and a Yellow Tri-Speed was included for 2011!

Is the TriSpeed a better winter ball than the Z-Star? I love the Z-Stars but have not tried the TriSpeed or the TriSpeed Tour.

The TriSpeed felt pretty soft to me so I would think it would be a good winter ball.

How's the spin on full shots into the green?

Back