Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Its it bad form to repeat "I love THP!" 16 times!

What a great contest! Thanks to THP and all of these great sponsors. Keeping my fingers crossed, so much cool gear!

Oh, how can we be sure our email made it?

What a great contest! Thanks to THP and all of these great sponsors. Keeping my fingers crossed, so much cool gear!

Oh, how can we be sure our email made it?

It made it.

Entry sent.

This contest is so amazing it is almost indecent... I can't wait to enter!
Way to go THP!

I'm all in !

I sent the email and tried out the retweet thing.(I hope they both worked)

Thanks THP and the supporting companies....you're the best !!

THP, you have outdone yourselves again!! I'll be getting my entry in today! Thanks to all the supporting companies, what an event!

Quick question, there will be prizes given out on Christmas Eve and Christmas?

Entered, this is going to be sweeeeeet. Congratulations ta all winners!!!!

Way to go THP!!

There´s so much great stuff in this contest!!

Woohoo, thanks guys!

Good question, and if we were to win... do we have to contact you within a certain period of time? I only ask because we are going away from Dec 27-Jan 5th :)

YAY!! I'm working on my email right now :smile:

THP, you have outdone yourselves again!! I'll be getting my entry in today! Thanks to all the supporting companies, what an event!

Yes, winners will be announced both of those days. It was either that or limit the prizes down and we did not think that someone would want that.

Good question, and if we were to win... do we have to contact you within a certain period of time? I only ask because we are going away from Dec 27-Jan 5th :)

Not really, but we hope people can at least sign on from somewhere if possible and check the forums if only for the Contest Forum.

Email sent and retweeted! Thanks so much to the THP and all of the companies involved. Amazing!

Thanks to THP and all the great companies who are working hard to make this happen. Good look and a very Happy Holiday Season to all of you on here! :clapp::present:

Yes, winners will be announced both of those days. It was either that or limit the prizes down and we did not think that someone would want that.

Not really, but we hope people can at least sign on from somewhere if possible and check the forums if only for the Contest Forum.

Oh, I'll be checking as often as I can. I asked because 8 pm EST is 6 pm MTN and threrefore right at dinner time for me. I'd hate to win a prize and then become ineligible because I wasn't logged in at the right time. Somehow I don't think my family will like me excusing myself from Christmas dinner to check on a contest. Crazy people.... :D

Awesome. I've been trying to fit all these into the song, but am having trouble. :)

Will our bonus entries be automatic for the postings bonus?

Will our bonus entries be automatic for the postings bonus?

Im not sure what you mean by posting bonus? Bonus entries for being a forum member are automatic. The other bonus is for retweeting the contest on twitter.

Back