Testing Irons for THP

Yeah.... frankly, this is the only Christmas gift I am looking forward to this year!

Oh, and I re upped with Goftec for my lesson/practice package for 6 months so I've got a couple hours a week of practice time on the monitors to really put these bad boys through the works while the weather is crappy.

that's awesome. I wish there was a golftec near me where I could do that

Got home today to find a package waiting for me on my front porch!

Spoiler
A pair of boots from LL Bean, oh well
LikaogRq_7_lN8emXkMovasZo8nl7oFLYJ3zmrv0oejp9Bt5HouCxsdynRoyRjlA6cMcbRzJSJHH8eDVPiHBhpVkTBtDi8X1m7_GJdmZgxVCG3Np7kh45rFDs4b3uV_jp7MkDowIv5vBLOCOR648=s180

Spoiler
LikaogRq_7_lN8emXkMovasZo8nl7oFLYJ3zmrv0oejp9Bt5HouCxsdynRoyRjlA6cMcbRzJSJHH8eDVPiHBhpVkTBtDi8X1m7_GJdmZgxVCG3Np7kh45rFDs4b3uV_jp7MkDowIv5vBLOCOR648=s180

Seriously, not funny!

Man, I hate that feeling when you're waiting for something. Can't imagine it for how long and exciting you have to stand. Hope it comes soon.

well JB did say it could be a couple more weeks before they ship as of last monday. But we still dream every day that today is the day

Please count me in as a volunteer iron tester. I am 58, been playing golf for 40 years, carry a USGA 8.0 handicap, am right handed and prefer players cavity irons. My current set are Ping i15s.

Steve

Spoiler

I hope it snows tomorrow in Albany.

Spoiler
hehehe j/k

I hope it snows tomorrow in Albany.

Spoiler
hehehe j/k

me 2! because there's nothing better than being the only person at the heated driving range!

+1 on being the only one at the heated range...last week I had the entire indoor range to myself, it was great!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

+1 on being the only one at the heated range...last week I had the entire indoor range to myself, it was great!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thats pretty awesome! I want an indoor range sometimes!

the closed one by me and converted it to an indoor soccer center.

===== QUOTE One-T ====

===== /QUOTE ====

the closed one by me and converted it to an indoor soccer center.

Ours also is a soccer and softball center. There are certain hours where to can't golf.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

what a waste! Soccer :(

Isnt that some strange thing they play over with the Westwoods of the world? wtf are they doing it here for...

Ours also is a soccer and softball center. There are certain hours where to can't golf.

you can golf, but it has to be between 1-3 on weekdays, no fun

Same for us. When it first opened it was exclusively a golf dome, having little to no revenue in the summer made it tough so now it is an athlete enhancement type place for my hospital's rival here in town....so every time I go there I'm supporting the enemy, but hey if we had an indoor driving range I wouldn't have to!

===== QUOTE Hawk ====

===== /QUOTE ====

you can golf, but it has to be between 1-3 on weekdays, no fun

Yikes! Our hours are much broader than that. Its fun at first, but I will hate it by February guaranteed.

Isnt that some strange thing they play over with the Westwoods of the world? wtf are they doing it here for...

I dont know, I cant really stand soccer for many reasons, I will stay quiet though cause it could get me in trouble

Same for us. When it first opened it was exclusively a golf dome, having little to no revenue in the summer made it tough so now it is an athlete enhancement type place for my hospital's rival here in town....so every time I go there I'm supporting the enemy, but hey if we had an indoor driving range I wouldn't have to!

luckily this place by me just installed 5 new simulators
http://evergreensgolf.com/aboutus.php

We thought with the latest announcement, that we would make this one official.

THP Equipment Testers
Hanks
Puttin4bird
Hawk

Each person will get a set of irons to work with and review for this product testing session. These gentleman work tirelessly on articles and reviews and deserve to reap the rewards in this scenario.

THP Forum Members
ddec0418
One-T
golf4life
Setho
RxGus
JRod

These people that were named earlier in the thread will be receiving their new irons in the next few weeks. Now that the release has been official, we can put to rest what irons they will be getting and when they are available to the public as well.

These testers will each be receiving a brand new set of TaylorMade forged irons fit to their specs for long term testing. You can read about these irons officially right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?15500-TaylorMade-Releasing-Forged-Tour...

We look forward to their testing and feedback for months leading up to the official release of these irons in March of 2011.

Wooot! Looking forward to getting these babies soon!

congrats again fellas!

Wooot! Looking forward to getting these babies soon!

same here! now the game becomes, which set do we get?

same here! now the game becomes, which set do we get?

I'm very curious about that as well. Thanks Taylormade for trusting the public to give feedback on your products. To me, it speaks volumes about the confidence that you have in your equipment.

Back