G-Mac Leaving Callaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rumors are going crazy right now in the golf equipment world as another player appears to be making changes this offseason. G-Mac (Graeme McDowell) will be moving on from Callaway Golf.

The rumors are swirling where he will be headed. THP has some inside scoop of this and as soon as we get the green light, we will pass that info along.

Where do you think he is headed and why?

EDIT: THP has your exclusive news confirmed on where he signed.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11440

Last edited:
oh man! i hate that he's leaving, especially since i have the callaway gmac hat, lol. i thought he was a great fit at callaway but i wish him the best of luck.

i have my thoughts on where he'll land but i'll keep them to myself.

Wow after all this success this surprises me but on the other hand it doesnt. My first thought is Taylor Made. They just seem to be snatching up all the talent they can these days.

Maybe hes leaving because he wanted to use a belly putter and Callaway said NO!!

That's surprising to say the least. For some reason I picture GMac going with Bridgestone, don't know why, I just have that feeling.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I have a hope for where he goes. I like him.

I did not see this one coming, and therefore have no idea where he could be heading. Definitely interested to find out!

Maybe he goes to Nike because he wants to use a Scotty Cameron imitation Gambler.

Nike needs a better player than F.Molinari here in Europe. By better I mean as an image for the company. McDowell would be great for them.

He seems like a TaylorMade kind of guy.

Ditto. I think they are trying to snag up tallent and maybe take Titleist's spot as the #1 manufacturer in golf after they sell all their assets off (Warning: There is a lot of assumption in this post)

Nike needs a better player than F.Molinari here in Europe. By better I mean as an image for the company. McDowell would be great for them.

Paul Casey?

Lol....I think you might be onto something. But I'm actually thinking Nike might be the place to be. IMO.
Maybe he goes to Nike because he wants to use a Scotty Cameron imitation Gambler.

Nike figuring if Tiger can't beat him, might as well buy him??

PING is my guess. Not that I know anything.

Nike would be good, but with the way Tmade has been signing players I wouldn't be suprised.

What about Cleveland?

Rumors are going crazy right now in the golf equipment world as another player appears to be making changes this offseason. G-Mac (Graeme McDowell) will be moving on from Callaway Golf.

The rumors are swirling where he will be headed. THP has some inside scoop of this and as soon as we get the green light, we will pass that info along.

Where do you think he is headed and why?

To Titleist to join his buddy Rory?

I dont see him leaving a company like Callaway for Srixon/cleveland. best guess and i emphasize guess would be someone like Ping or Nike trying to find a young gun to kind of combat TM's Stable ( Camillo, DJ, Kaymer). i just dont think he fits with Srixon/Cleveland

uh, paul casey?

graeme's got too much of a guinness gut for nike stuff, trust me, i know. haha, nah, there's no telling but what about a company like mizuno? they're pretty big on their euro guys and their clubs offer the best feel!

He'll be going with Cleveland/Srixon. The talks with Callaway didn't quite work out like he wanted.

Back