I'll respond to that outrageous comment as soon as there is a commercial break.

On all screens at once? That's like waiting for football, baseball, basketball, and hockey seasons all to be over at the same time. :wink:

On all screens at once? That's like waiting for football, baseball, basketball, and hockey seasons all to be over at the same time. :wink:

What's you point? :p

Your.

Can I play the grammar game too? :angel:

I think the r on my laptop is semi-busted. I seem to do that one a lot.

Damn.

Julie - 1
Harry - 0

Mad Men, Entourage, The Office...and of course the World Series of Poker

I think it might be time for a new keyboard.

Are there prizes involved in this?

I thought that went out the window a while ago.

Entourage, House, & Desperate Housewives

I thought that went out the window a while ago.

I thought I saw a shred of it around here somewhere.

Entourage, House, & Desperate Housewives

I like "House" too. Hugh Laurie is brilliant.

I'm still wondering what they are going to do with the new team . . . or rather, why they disassembled the Foreman, Cameron, and Chase team.

I think Hugh Laurie looks like John Holmes....

But the show is great.

I'm a movie guy, and I'll watch a show here and there when I catch it.

Sons Of Anarchy is the only series I'm watching other than Dirty Jobs.

The last one to catch my interest was a series called The Cleaner. They ran a marathon of it a couple weeks back, and it looks promising.

I catch NCIS now and then, Abby cracks me up.

Entourage.

House, Sportscenter, Family Guy, Golf (all of it :D)

Good choices 907

Too many for me to list...but CSI Miami tops the list....I love the special effects - especially in the lab. Oh and of course, mostly all on the Golf Channel.

If anyone's curious, we just got NBC back today. I'm glad to get Jeopardy and football back but...I'm pretty bummed. I preferred the movie channel!

Anyone that likes Jeopardy is OK with me; my mom watched every day. I personally like it best when they have juniors on - - - I actually have more of a chance to get SOME of the questions right! Of course, no matter how many you miss during the show, if you get Final Jeopardy right, you had a great game!

Desperate Housewives and NCIS..

Lost by a country mile when it was on. Fringe right now. As a parent I'm also really liking Parenthood. Dax Shepard is a surprisingly good actor and Peter Krause was on my previous favorite show.

Fringe and House are my regulars... 24 and Numbers for shows that aren't running anymore

Back