It is? I thought you were either Cobragolf or Ian Poulter

hehe JB now that is too funny dude :laughing:

Wile5y

finally took the plunge and I'm a social media person now......

@teehanks

Mine is biggsyfl

Thanks for posting this, there are some of you on here I don't follow. I'll get you added and listed.

I'm warning all of you ahead of time, come Sunday and when the Chargers are playing, I become a tweeting fool.

If you go to my Lists, I have a THP List, you'll be able to find people there as well.

need to think of a twitter name...

@Petroguy Original huh?

@andimetrum is my twit name... this is kinda fun!

whiterhino31 is my name still no clue what I am doing so if you message me, please be patient

Bubba Watson just tweeted back "sweet" after I told him that his wedge shot at the Travelers championship was just on the golf channel for "shots of 2010" haha Im pumped!

Haha that's awesome dude! The banter on there is incredible.

Bubba Watson just tweeted back "sweet" after I told him that his wedge shot at the Travelers championship was just on the golf channel for "shots of 2010" haha Im pumped!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I've heard he "tries" to reply to all his tweets, hell I've tweeted him probably 20 times and nothing! :eek:k:

I told him that because of his way of life, his sense of humor and the fact he shares a lot on twitter, I am a huge fan now. He Tweeted back a "Thank you!"

The guy is one of the best "follows" I have done. He is entertaining to say the least.

I told him that because of his way of life, his sense of humor and the fact he shares a lot on twitter, I am a huge fan now. He Tweeted back a "Thank you!"

The guy is one of the best "follows" I have done. He is entertaining to say the least.

Follow Kurt warner and Larry Fitzgerald. There hilarious when they get going. They were going back and forth last night about fitz being cheap lol

GolfingRonin...

I blame that samurai moviefest I had while signing up for twitter...

my twitter handle is @dubbledxu

@the_paulo

If you're a fan of infrequent and confusing short messages.

Wow. That is almost as good as a tip of the hat and a nod....:alien:

Back