I grew up watching and loving The Simpsons, but now I watch Burn Notice and Modern Family.

However, my favorite show of all time is undoubtablely Arrested Developments.

Castle
The Mentalist
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Football
Golf
Good Eats
Iron Chef America

Penglynns I see you like foodie shows. Have you ever watched Man vs. Food? I just started watching it and I'm hooked. Its on the Travel channel

i have to actually choose? if it werent for golf or surfing id never leave the house... heck that tv apps for smart phones might be worse than crack
but i love bones/fringe
Spoiler
i love singing shows like american idol the sing off and gleeeeeeee

The League
The Big Bang Theory
30 Rock
The Office
The Walking Dead
The Ricky Gervais Show
Californication
The Golf Fix (of course...)

the league

mst3k on netflix on demand

arrested development

Pawn Stars

Currently, I've been liking Glee, Hawaii Five-O, and True Blood and that's it for tv shows!

Currently, I've been liking Glee, Hawaii Five-O, and True Blood and that's it for tv shows!

I'm with you Golf Chick. I love Glee and True Blood. My husband used to watch True Blood by himself and I got hooked. Can't wait for it to come back. I'm trying to like Hawaii Five-O - but sometimes I end up rolling my eyes. I gotta give some love to the Korean American actors. I hope it stays on.

Fringe
NCIS
House

Hawaii Five-O
Undercover Boss
Biggest Loser

Hawaii Five-O
Undercover Boss
Biggest Loser

Those are great shows too...Biggest Loser makes me teary eyed!! Last night's epi was good!!

None of my favorites are on now. Sons of Anarchy just ended. Rescue Me. True Blood. Oh, Dexter is still on right now, love Dexter.

Those are great shows too...Biggest Loser makes me teary eyed!! Last night's epi was good!!

It was, but Elizabeth bugs me for some reason. I hope she get voted out and Ada makes it to the final.

i love sportscenter and the golf channel. also like sons of anarchy, the office, and ANTM.

How could I have forgotten Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squidbillies?? For shame.....

It was, but Elizabeth bugs me for some reason. I hope she get voted out and Ada makes it to the final.

i hope ada wins it outright cuz she needs to get the heck away from her toxic family

So, for you guys that mentioned Sons of Anarchy, what did you think of the season finale?

Rescue Me
Glee
Friday Night Lights
Pawn Stars
Leverage
Burn Notice
Hells Kitchen

The Wire

The League
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Rules of Engagement
Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead

Penglynns I see you like foodie shows. Have you ever watched Man vs. Food? I just started watching it and I'm hooked. Its on the Travel channel

No, I'm not into the Travel Channel food shows. I remember when the Travel Channel showed things about, you know, travel...

I've tried watching some of those shows like Man vs. Food but I'm not into watching someone eat themselves to death as fast as possible on the most unhealthy things they can get their hands on. It's a little sad to me. We try to eat healthier, so watching one man try to eat a 20 lb hamburger in less than an hour just seems more like suicide than entertainment for us.

My Favorites are:
Burn Notice
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter

Back