JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
He needs his own thread with all he says. His latest gem is so perfect.

"Just been to the dentist and got to have 2 more appointments! Who'd have thought it with my teeth?"

He needs his own thread with all he says. His latest gem is so perfect.

"Just been to the dentist and got to have 2 more appointments! Who'd have thought it with my teeth?"

:rofl: starting to like him more that he is on Twitter, that is pretty darn funny

yeah, he's been deserving of his own thread. he is the #1 golfer in the world afterall! deservedly so if i say so myself. let the reign begin!

You know what they say about Englishmen and their teeth.... Haha.

I'm not a huge fan of Westy, but he does seem like a pretty cool dude to hang with. It was fun to watch him and Poulter play at Dubai. The banter was pretty funny.

Doubt he'll be number 1 much longer after the season starts.......

I retweeted him with the comment Westtooth!

Doubt he'll be number 1 much longer after the season starts.......

everyone keeps saying that but he's played beautifully since being crowned the king. he's shown me nothing that says he won't retain it for a while.

Greatness!

If he fixes his teeth, will the Brit's call him a Sell-Out? :D

everyone keeps saying that but he's played beautifully since being crowned the king. he's shown me nothing that says he won't retain it for a while.

I tend to agree with that, he has been playing well

He says some polarizing things sometimes, but if he puts up good numbers in 2011 along with Tiger and Kymer, that can only mean a lot of publicity for golf. A huge battle for number 1 would be amazing to watch and would mean that the Majors would get that much more coverage and viewers.

He says some polarizing things sometimes, but if he puts up good numbers in 2011 along with Tiger and Kymer, that can only mean a lot of publicity for golf. A huge battle for number 1 would be amazing to watch and would mean that the Majors would get that much more coverage and viewers.

Especially with Lee (and Kaymer) staying in Europe. We could have a true battle of PGA vs Euro Tour!

I'm going to start an official petition to fight Lee Westwood. Him and me, boxing ring or alley, bring it on.

I'm going to start an official petition to fight Lee Westwood. Him and me, boxing ring or alley, bring it on.

One thing I've learned is never to mess with a man who has a mean face like this. Be careful Mr. Westwood.
Spoiler
IMG00059-20100921-1909.jpg

i'm not sure who's corner i'd be in.

look at old lee westwood. he's gone from choker, to world #1, to calling out the pga tour, to having his own thread.

i'd say it's working out just fine for him.

look at old lee westwood. he's gone from choker, to world #1, to calling out the pga tour, to having his own thread.

i'd say it's working out just fine for him.

you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him

you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him

yup! he's a world beater! got everyone up in arms. nothing would be sweeter than watching him put on the green jacket as the #1 golfer in the world.

yup! he's a world beater! got everyone up in arms. nothing would be sweeter than watching him put on the green jacket as the #1 golfer in the world.
Except seeing Rickie Fowler hole out from the fairway on 18 to beat him by one then run up the hill and kick Westwood in the nuts. Otherwise yeah it would be kinda neat I guess.

until he smiles, then that ruins the picture

So now he's Chuck Norris?
Lee Westwood would turn Chuck Norris in to Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

Except seeing Rickie Fowler hole out from the fairway on 18 to beat him by one then run up the hill and kick Westwood in the nuts. Otherwise yeah it would be kinda neat I guess.

lmao! that would be worth not seeing lee win the masters, but alas, it won't happen. it's his time. his hard work will pay off. he's successfully done something that even the mighty phil mickelson couldn't do: become #1

The Masters Dinner could be bloody awful the following year if he does....everyone will be sneaking food in

I'm in your corner....I'll cut you if I have to as well.....

It's good to see elite sport star's being open & having a personality, if even if they sometimes say things which some may not like.
This is a fact of life, for too long have they been to guarded. It's good to see they are like the common man.

If I was going to level one thing against the likes of TW, Phil & many more from all sporting fields. Even tho they seem & are decent guys you don't get a feel for their TRUE personality.

Twitter is breaking down this boundary, if they'll open up to it. I really hope Tiger continues with it. (even though I'm sceptical it's really him)

Some high profile footballers over here are on it now & the banter is great to see.

Have you seen the stuff between Westy, Gmac & Poults?
If you follow Westwood keep an eye on some of his banter with flintoff11 (he is a English cricket legend & larger than life character) it's sharp.

Back