App to Track my golf expenses

Do they have an excel app?

Anyone found a good Iphone app to track their golf expenses?

if I did, Jenn would probably kill me when she saw those numbers:zsimpsons:

Noooooo! Nobody should have this. IF such a thing exists, it should be destroyed immediately. This is not what technology is for!

no doubt, I will pass on that one. I just told my bro the idea of keeping cash hidden....it was this new idea to him. haha

I had formulated and excel spreadsheet earlier at the start of the year. I was interested in seeing if I was breaking even with my excessive ho-ing or if I was hemorrhaging cash. But it evolved to keeping track of green fees, apparel, accessories and I was even tracking my mileage and gas(living in the NW Burbs in Chicago makes this a valid expense)...

HOLY SH*T!!!... if my fiance' knew how much I was spending I would have been ugly sight. :beat-up:
I couldn't believe it.

So I deleted it and now live in a state of denial that I don't have a problem and that my habits are financally feasible and responsible... yes, I know Im lieing to myself, but i've accepted it and moved on.

so your spreadsheet just messed you all up in the end...now your gonna think twice about that round of golf. not worth it IMO. haha

I do not want to know this number either, ignorance is bliss

Mint.com's has an app that you can use to itemize those expenses. You'll need to do the actual itemization on Mint.com itself but that will carry through to the app via your profile

Unless you can write them off as business expenses somehow, believe me you don't want to know how much you're spending

Last edited:
Mint.com's has an app that you can use to itemize those expenses. You'll need to do the actual itemization on Mint.com itself but that will carry through to the app via your profile

+1000

I have a "golf tag" that I can apply to everything golf related that I purchase, and it will give me a yearly running total. That being said, I don't want to know so I don't do it.

Don't know that I want to track that expense being that it is not a write off for me.

i would not want that info in the wrong hands (ie wife) lol

so your spreadsheet just messed you all up in the end...now your gonna think twice about that round of golf. not worth it IMO. haha

oh no... not at all... lol.

only thing it made me do was be a little more responsible with the ho-ing cause I was REALLY in the red.

I think it's called a calculator...
An excell spreadsheet would work too.

Why dont you just only use 1 credit card for golf purchases. You can consistently pay it off, and you theyll tally it up for you lol

I just keep mine in excel. I'm sure there is an Excel app or something similar.

Yep. I use Excel/Numbers to keep track of mine.
Just hide the row/column that your grand total is in until you really need to know.

when are we going to get a THP app???

I'm married.... it gets tracked very well. :D

no doubt, I will pass on that one. I just told my bro the idea of keeping cash hidden....it was this new idea to him. haha

You have to have your man slush fund! My dad told me about this before I got married! Best idea ever.

I only thought one thing when I saw this thread title. WTF!!

I only thought one thing when I saw this thread title. WTF!!

Well not all of us spend on golf equipment a number quite like you Kevin. I think the only "company" that would rival your expenses is our country's national debt. LOL

You have to have your man slush fund! My dad told me about this before I got married! Best idea ever.

best thing I have ever done! I agree

Back