App to Track my golf expenses

best thing I have ever done! I agree

This is the only way a married man stays happily married. That and pron. lol.

This is the only way a married man stays happily married. That and pron. lol.

I think you spelled it wrong, its prawn

home.jpg

I third mint.com. It's actually a pretty useful website, and it's getting more and more features as they develop it. The iphone app connects directly with your profile, and you can categorize / itemize expenses using either the website or your iphone. That said, I don't keep track of my golf expenses explicity, but for the moment, I'm in the "rather not know" zone. I'm pretty frugal, and I justify it as a (most of the time) fun way to keep active and get outdoors.

Actually, iExpense is a great app for tracking expenses. It handles really everything - you can input a cash budget that will rotate on a month to month basis, so it tracks where you're at on that, and you can create as many categories and subcategories as you like. I think to purchase it, it's $4.99 - or you can get the free version, but that only gives you 100 transactions.

I always let my wife know how much I spend on my golf gear. I also tell her that when I die not to sell my stuff for what I told her it costs.

I always let my wife know how much I spend on my golf gear. I also tell her that when I die not to sell my stuff for what I told her it costs.

haha, I like that!!

I dont want to know.

There are lots of checkbook and expense tracking apps for the iphone that you could use. I use an app called "balance" as a simple checkbook ledger, but it could easily be used for tracking any type of expenses as well. I'm not sure I'd want to know what I spend in a year though...yikes!

Last year, I was tracking my golf expenses and I realized that it much more than I thought. I don't want to know the truth....lol

Great App

Great App

I use freshxpense... its free and you can itemize everything

I dont see how such an app could make my life better...

Back