What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cici's pizza. Love the cinnamon rolls.

Chicken Parmesan tonight.

154142_147405375311271_100001254286654_285325_1044766_n.jpg

Chicken Parmesan tonight.

154142_147405375311271_100001254286654_285325_1044766_n.jpg

Hook me up with some of your cooking secrets!! lol I love to cook but usually cook the same things over and over. Hamburgers/Brats/Grilled chicken/porkchops nothing like chicken parmesan or lamb or whatever it is that you showed the other day. I guess I need to invest in a cook book that has meats only. I need to broaden my cooking horizon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cold stone creamery. some chocolate ice cream concoction with peanut butter, reeces cups and fudge.

helllllllooooooo fat pants.

this is what they invented sweat pants for hahaha

i had absolutely nothing in the fridge/freezer to work with and it was too cold to go out last night so i fried some ground beef potatoes onions green beans but it came out really bland so i added tomato sauce and it came out okay

I dunno. Something fast foodery, whatever is close to or on the way back from Bixby, OK.

Chicken Tacos...nice and spicy ones

tonight was really boring, ravioli and meat sauce with cheesebread

Chipotle.

Chinese food at a little hole in the wall place.. funny how they are always the best

Trying a Thai restaurant tonite... has 5 guys burgers for lunch.. yummm

the colonel would roll over in his grave from the kfc i had for dinner... uggggh... not good

taco night

Tuna casserole, so our poor cat is now mad as hell at us!

I had Chipotle again.

Red beans and rice with sausage...yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burgers and onion rings! My wife makes awesome burger patties and I'm an awesome grillman!

Wife is out of town so it’s a guilty pleasure of breakfast for dinner with my daughter this evening! So now it’s decision time… Omelets or Waffles? Hmmmm, decisions, decisions. :eat:

omelets....eggsactly what you need
Wife is out of town so it’s a guilty pleasure of breakfast for dinner with my daughter this evening! So now it’s decision time… Omelets or Waffles? Hmmmm, decisions, decisions. :eat:

buck poppers...if you haven't tried them, YOU SHOULD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back