What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I snagged this guy up used for $59.

WHAT!!! That is a crazy good price. Heck if you don't like it, you could make some money on ebay with it and buy a seemore.

WHAT!!! That is a crazy good price. Heck if you don't like it, you could make some money on ebay with it and buy a seemore.

exactly my thoughts!!

LOL, you don't sell Bettinardi. You simply collect them.

I bought them last week but, my new Wilson Staff Ci9's were delivered to my farm office today . It was 17* so, too cold to play but, i hit a few balls out in the field and they felt great . I noticed that they actually seem just as long as my old Di7's and, also noticed how much i prefer the smaller head on the Ci9's which was suprising to me . I'm ready for the weather to warm up a little bit so, i can break these babies in on the golf course .

I bought them last week but, my new Wilson Staff Ci9's were delivered to my farm office today . It was 17* so, too cold to play but, i hit a few balls out in the field and they felt great . I noticed that they actually seem just as long as my old Di7's and, also noticed how much i prefer the smaller head on the Ci9's which was suprising to me . I'm ready for the weather to warm up a little bit so, i can break these babies in on the golf course .

some of my favorite irons from last year for sure. many on here will tell you that i raved on and on about them. i agree with you, very good looking irons from all angles, and i also found them to be fairly long. i absolutely love the stepless FST shafts in them too.

some of my favorite irons from last year for sure. many on here will tell you that i raved on and on about them. i agree with you, very good looking irons from all angles, and i also found them to be fairly long. i absolutely love the stepless FST shafts in them too.

yes you did, in fact if the Burners hadn't found your bag I think those Ci9's would have

OK, in the last week I've bought a set of :adams: Idea Tech A4 Forged 3-PW (no hybrids) satin with True Temper Black Gold shafts, :adams: Pro Gold 20* Matrix Ozik Atlus and just bought a :taylormade: R9 422cc 10.5* Motore 65. All in all, it's been a pretty busy past week.

Today I got a Superfast 3W to go with the X22s that I received today !! Good day for me!

This sexy bag was just dropped of by UPS. I kinda wanna go play right now!

aefcb28a-ff5b-0927.jpg

aefcb28a-ff72-35bc.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I think I need to unsubscribe here. At least until I get a job that could potentially support the envy that this thread creates!

Nice bag SW, i like the all black look . It would go good with a set of black irons, black wedges and black headcovers . Then get it pimped out like Rodney Dangerfield's bag and crank up some ACDC "Back in Black" , i'm jealous i think i need an all black bag .

Didn't buy it today but my Titleist 910 D2 was dropped off today.

Didn't buy today, but a about a week ago got the Taylormade 2.0 4-pw and the Supertri 9.5 degree driver for my b-day. I gave up my forged clubs for a set of cast irons, we'll see how this go's

Just some alignment sticks today... time to start improving

Didn't buy today, but a about a week ago got the Taylormade 2.0 4-pw and the Supertri 9.5 degree driver for my b-day. I gave up my forged clubs for a set of cast irons, we'll see how this go's

You'll be very happy with the 2.0's. Theyre great sticks. If not you should have no trouble off'ing them here on the forum.

I hit them before I bought them and they seemed super soft. I can't wait for some spring weather so I can really see what they can do

Tee's and some Callaway Tour I(z)'s. Trying to find a new ball for the spring, currently just play a Titleist Nxt Tour.

Bubba Watson signed golf ball off Ebay. lol

dude, you're desperate to OEM something huh?

Naa actually it came from the boss (gf) and its a gift for her kids grandpa. I think its his new hobby.

Dirt_Guy's 4DX 17* 4-Wood!

Have been hunting for one for almost an entire year. So happy.

Dirt_Guy's 4DX 17* 4-Wood!

Have been hunting for one for almost an entire year. So happy.

that is a very nice pick up Jman!

I bought a big, fat and tall cartboard box to ship my clubs to Florida. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back