Vibrant Golf -" I Wanna Be Vibrant Weekly Giveaway"

Sorry for the delay everyone, but this week's "I Wanna Be Vibrant Giveaway" winner is......Zak Creeden!!!!!
Congratulations Zak! Remember everyone, there are 3 more winners left! Just keep your photo up and you will be automatically entered into next weeks drawing!

Congratulations to Zak!!!

Thanks Rhino, I'm freaking excited. I know I want to get them in purple. My daughter was holding the sign and wearing her (mine) favorite purple Srixon Hat. She is my good luck charm. Now I need to go shopping for some GC15's to put these in.

Thanks Rhino, I'm freaking excited. I know I want to get them in purple. My daughter was holding the sign and wearing her (mine) favorite purple Srixon Hat. She is my good luck charm. Now I need to go shopping for some GC15's to put these in.

Congrats dude! What a cool giveaway!

You beat me to it!

Yes, Congratulations to Anthony Ross, This weeks "I wanna Be Vibrant" Giveaway Winner. Just a reminder, the contest is not over. 2 more chances to win!

Im not quite sure if he is. If not, ill tell him to join as a requirement of the contest ;-)

Thanks again for participating!

Willis

Is this open to internationals? :)

This giveaway is open to everyone although we wouldn't be able to cover shipping to international addresses. Sorry.

Willis Santamaria
Vibrant Golf

I posted this over in the contest winners section but I won the first week of the "I Wanna Be Vibrant" contest. I plan on putting these in my CG 14 56* and 60* tomorrow. Thank you so much Willis and the Vibrant team! These shafts rock!

IMG_3295.jpg

Congrats, those are sweet!

nice looking shafts! I am going to have to enter this contest however I am anti facebook and refuse to sign up for an account ..... guess I'm out. The wait for my putter to come back from Vibrant is killing me, can't wait to see how good it looks and my back up putter is just not for me.

Very much delayed but better late than never! Our paws are crossed and everything. Thanks, Vibrant!

Spank that is a great pic of you but I would suggest next time perhaps a shave.

Thanks, WR... I was going more for the ShihTzu housedog look. :D

Congratulations to Thain Moyles. You are this week's "I Wanna Be Vibrant" Giveaway Winner. It looks like the luck you gave, made a u-turn and came right back!! The last chance to win your pair of DG Spinner Wedge shafts is next friday so don't forget to enter!!!

Congratulations to Thain Moyles. You are this week's "I Wanna Be Vibrant" Giveaway Winner. It looks like the luck you gave, made a u-turn and came right back!! The last chance to win your pair of DG Spinner Wedge shafts is next friday so don't forget to enter!!!

Thanks thp and Vibrant!! Good luck all!!

Congrats Thainer!

Back