Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Just sent in my entry. Hopefully sending it on my birthday will bring me some extra luck! *fingers crossed*

Happy Birthday Osahar!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

If you included your forum name in the email you got 5 entries per day. Hopefully you didn't forget that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I got that part covered thanks though!

ooohhh that reminds me Osa...my birthday is on the 16th, what could be better than a gift from THP???!!!

ooohhh that reminds me Osa...my birthday is on the 16th, what could be better than a gift from THP???!!!

i dont think there is one!!!

Man this is almost here so excited! It's like waiting for xmas but maybe more exciting because you might get something so awesome, or maybe coal :angel:

almost monday! good luck to everyone and thanks again to THP. Glad I stopped lurking around the site and decided to join!

almost monday! good luck to everyone and thanks again to THP. Glad I stopped lurking around the site and decided to join!

And we are glad to have you.

I just sent in my entry. Somebody's gotta win! I put my user name in the subject line--Was it supposed to be in the "50 word e-mail" to get the extra entries?

I just sent in my entry. Somebody's gotta win! I put my user name in the subject line--Was it supposed to be in the "50 word e-mail" to get the extra entries?

Nope, you are good.

JB How do you add the " originally posted by" when you are responding to someone?

I looked but never found it. Do we RT everyday? Or just once?

pale rider wannabe's need not enter! haha

i think it was just retweet it once dude, but i could be wrong.

pale rider wannabe's need not enter! haha

i think it was just retweet it once dude, but i could be wrong.

Once is all that is necessary. But feel free to retweet it as many times as you would like.

KellyBo and I are headed to a Christmas / Birthday party so we wish you all the best :eek:)

thanks gray!

does this bday party last thru monday @ 8pm, cause that's when the first present is given away :)

thanks gray!

does this bday party last thru monday @ 8pm, cause that's when the first present is given away :)

:clown::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:clown::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

just for gray huh? haha, no one can rock the smilies like that guy.

Two more days left. I have my entry in.

I know it should be done tonight, but office work this AM and rep meeting this afternoon finds me wanting to chill out now.

I'll send mine in tomorrow before pool and NFL.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The BF and I are ready for this!! He's a newbie to thp so he's got some luck :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again to THP and all the sponsors for this tremendous contest!

Tomorrow is the big day! Can't wait for the start if this!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Back