Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

They need to have Big Break: The Personalities of THP

that would be a killer show. Brian should host it.

Sounds like a good thread possibility. Hmmmmmm

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

That would be great, I'd love to see all you guys play....of course they'd have to have an open bar too. Just to throw another wrench into it.

I haven't really kept up with this thread, but I just want to throw my two cents in, now that the show is over.

The guys had plenty of opportunities to perform, and they just couldn't do it when it counted. Throughout the show, the women came out ahead with a combination of good shots, a little luck and just plain keeping their cool. That said, I think the show might have been tilted a little toward the women. They men's machismo got in the way of their game, and the women capitalized on it.

I can't say I'm glad they won, but they deserved to. Not only did Blake have a chance to just land the green after Christina missed, but then he hit an awful chip. If you're going to play on tour, you have to get those types of shots in close.

I actually didn't mind A-Rod. He seemed sincere, and he has / had the skills. I was really glad they gave him the exemption anyway. I had a feeling that might happen.

Brian is a quote machine "and when I drain the put I will look like MAGIC". Glad A-Rod got the exemption, he seemed to have some game. would have liked it if the two mvp's went at it in a 3 hole playoff though.

Brian is a quote machine "and when I drain the put I will look like MAGIC". Glad A-Rod got the exemption, he seemed to have some game. would have liked it if the two mvp's went at it in a 3 hole playoff though.

I gotta remember this one for May.

When I shoot 75 on the champions course, I will look like magic.

I gotta remember this one for May.

When I shoot 75 on the champions course, I will look like magic.

:laughing:

Brian was a quote machine, but IMO he's got a few screws loose. It seems like his a little dilusional when it comes to his own golfing skills!!!

Brian was a quote machine, but IMO he's got a few screws loose. It seems like his a little dilusional when it comes to his own golfing skills!!!

I think he may have more than a few haha

Can you imagine the mental meltdown that would occur if Brian played at a PGA event?

Can you imagine the mental meltdown that would occur if Brian played at a PGA event?

It would make for great TV though!

did anyone else notice how uncomfortable Stephanie Sparks looks when Tom Abbott is staring at her from 3 inches in front of her face while he explains what is going on? Other than Brian, those moments are the funniest in my opinion.

I was soo happy for A-Rod to get the exemption. :clapp:

Blake always seem to chunk his chips at pressure moments. In one of the earlier episodes, he left one way short when he was paired with Andrew in the Benching challege, and I remember he also did the same thing in Big Break Disney. Maybe he should look into getting a Niblick!

did anyone else notice how uncomfortable Stephanie Sparks looks when Tom Abbott is staring at her from 3 inches in front of her face while he explains what is going on? Other than Brian, those moments are the funniest in my opinion.

Some very interesting awkward moments between the two of them. I don't care for Tom on these shows, Sparks and Vince was a great pair!

Sara Brown finishes tied for 14th at LPGA Q-School and gets her card. She is a Category 11 member. Not sure how all that works but there are 21 categories and Q-School gets you in the middle of the bunch. I see the top 5 on the DFT are Category 9. Top 80 on the previous years money list (this season for next year) are Category 1.

Sara Brown finishes tied for 14th at LPGA Q-School and gets her card. She is a Category 11 member. Not sure how all that works but there are 21 categories and Q-School gets you in the middle of the bunch. I see the top 5 on the DFT are Category 9. Top 80 on the previous years money list (this season for next year) are Category 1.

good for her! I didn't pay much attention to the LPGA Qschool, was Carling or Lilly in it?

I didn't see Lily's name on the list anywhere. Saw Seema, towards the bottom.

I'm glad Sara Brown is going to at least get a chance. I still believe she is one of if not the best Big Breaker's out there.

Very good for her, she was a great competitor, can't wait to see her competing out there!

Back