Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Bridgestone Golf Balls

Exciting!! I have not felt like this since I was a kid on Christmas eve. :joy:

good thought..JB do you know if the balls all have to be the same or can mixing and matching be done?
e6 orange and yellow, if they'd let a person split up the types.

good thought..JB do you know if the balls all have to be the same or can mixing and matching be done?

The same ball will be sent. Bridgestone is the King of Ball Fitting and their goal is to send golf balls to a person that they believe gives the person the best chance to succeed.

Im excited!! Lets hope all those 4 leaf clovers and rabbits feet ive been collecting pay off in the next 12 days!!

These individual threads are also really fun during the giveaway.
Bantering and so forth beforehand and then the congratulations afterwards...
i am going to do my best to add my "little" part to every one of them...:bananadance:

I dont know what ball would be right for me to be honest, Id go and get a ball fitting then order, then its like Im paying 20 bucks for 12 dozen lol

I dont know what ball would be right for me to be honest, Id go and get a ball fitting then order, then its like Im paying 20 bucks for 12 dozen lol

Huh?

Bridgestone Ball fittings are free. Live when the are in town or by clicking the link and doing it online. The easiest way to find out what Bridgestone ball is for you is to click the yellow banner on the home page and chat with someone.

you have your sights set on the Wilson Travel bags don't you? hehe
These individual threads are also really fun during the giveaway.
Bantering and so forth beforehand and then the congratulations afterwards...
i am going to do my best to add my "little" part to every one of them...:bananadance:

B330-S all the way. I love Bridgestone and the THP is AMAZING for putting together such awesome contests.

I am on the edge of my seat. I love my B330-S balls and ten dozen would set me up for a long time! What a great first of nineteen amazing days!

19 das of christmas is still just crazy to me

Huh?

Bridgestone Ball fittings are free. Live when the are in town or by clicking the link and doing it online. The easiest way to find out what Bridgestone ball is for you is to click the yellow banner on the home page and chat with someone.

19 das of christmas is still just crazy to me

Apparently it is for Thainer too. Not only did he not realize that Bridgestone does ball fitting. He didnt realize it was free. And then he didnt realize the prize is 10 dozen and not 12 dozen. :alien:

Apparently it is for Thainer too. Not only did he not realize that Bridgestone does ball fitting. He didnt realize it was free. And then he didnt realize the prize is 10 dozen and not 12 dozen. :alien:

he's just too excited, isn't thinking straight haha

hahaha...whats the big yellow and black BFIT stand for....well ummm...eh?!?

Forgive him.... he's from Ontario.... hehe

hahaha...whats the big yellow and black BFIT stand for....well ummm...eh?!?

wonder if it charges your 20 bucks when you click it:deadhorse:

"MaryC moves the pin in her voodoo doll to Pick Me"

Good luck everyone on the other 18 Days ;-)

Seriously, thanks to THP & especially Bridgestone for kicking off 19 Day of Cheer with such an awesome prize.

Hehe , cribbs if you see this post and you win you're sending me your good luck charm!

Another hour and a half, what a great way to end the workday, same time too :D

5pm PST!!!

Do you have to make us wait?!!! You can send me a private message can't you? This might be a pretty long hour!

My wife is wondering what Bridgestone offers for a lady's or slow swing speeds. She hits her drives about 220+- a bunch depending... :).

Good luck people, can't wait to see the winner announced.

Definitely doing a ball fitting if I win.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Back