Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Bridgestone Golf Balls

Wow a bunch of dudes/dudettes on this thread! I wonder why :popcorn: Good luck!

To pass the time, I'm fitting a latin textbook on an index card for a latin exam. I'm taking advantagwe of her offer... We get 1 3x5 index card to bring with us to the exam. No typing though :(

I remember doing that back in the day. Amazing how small someone can write and still read it. Of course, when I did that, it made me remember the facts I was writing.

made it to my hotel room just in time!!! Good luck everyone!!!

To pass the time, I'm fitting a latin textbook on an index card for a latin exam. I'm taking advantagwe of her offer... We get 1 3x5 index card to bring with us to the exam. No typing though :(

Boy I sure would like one of those for my psychology exam tommorow lol

Bama in da' House!! woop...woop...woop

good luck everyone. Day 1! Lets get this thing kicked off

Less than 3 minutes!!! :D

i love your username! every time i see it i want to say "AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH Matey!"

LOL thats funny you sad that!! one of my teachers in HS use to tell me I was destined to be a pirate when I get older!! Not sure if he was talking about my name or actions!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck everyone. Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

Phew!! Ok i'm still here :D

Good luck everybody!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see everybody so excited. Happy holidays everybody :)

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck Everyone!

Great to see everybody so excited. Happy holidays everybody :)

and to you and jase and erica and the stranger!

J.L. is doing her homework, so I'm tuned in for both of us.

Kevin

I used to type up all my notes on the computer, then shrink it to a 6pt font, cut it and paste it to the index card...Much neater and legible that way

First Post updated. Winner has been announced!

Congrats!

Congrats Blue Titan!!

Back