Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Bridgestone Golf Balls

Woooo Blue!

Think ten dozen is enough to chop right through a tree? :D

CONGRATS!! BlueTitan enjoy your awesome gift!

Congrats Blue Titan!
This is a great contest and makes 8:00pm way more interesting now. Thanks THP and the sponsors.

Wow! Awesome win BT! Can't wait to see pics of that huge stack of boxes.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Congrats BlueTitan. Big win! You played through pain, kept your head in the game, gave it 110% and took it one minute at a time for the clutch last minute come from behind win. Enjoy the amazing balls.

Congrats Blue Titan! A newer member but already a regular! Way to go!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I think I just passed out for a minute there!! Thankyouthanyouthankyouthankyou THP And Bridgestone!!@

What a sweet prize, congrats Big Blue!!!

Congrats Blue Titan! Just got home to check the results.

Congrats Blue!

Congrats blue, don't mind that stranger lurking around your mailbox...It's just me :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Congrats Blue!

Congrats blue titan.

congrats blue!

Let us know what type of ball you get fitted for. I've never been fitted for a ball so I am really intereseted in the process.

Congrats BT! Well done!

Congrats man!

Congrats Blue Titan!!!

Awesome X-mas gift.

Congratz!

Congrats Blue Titan. I know you'll enjoy the Bridgestone balls. We'll all be excited to hear what ball you're suggested and how it works for your game come spring.

Congrats Blue Titan! You are gonna have fun every time you pull a ball out the bag.

congrats BlueTitan! bridgestone golf balls are great. The promotion they have going on right now (buy 2 dzn get a free jacket) is awesome. I got the shirt and hat from last year.

Congratulaions BlueTitan! Put them to good use :)

Back