Blind 9 Golf Holiday Giveaways

Too bad you ain't winning it!!! :bananadance:

well I know if you win it you'll give it away. I saw how you hit in in Florida hehe

Thanks again to Blind9Golf

well I know if you win it you'll give it away. I saw how you hit in in Florida hehe

Thanks again to Blind9Golf

Funny how you always had more yardage to the hole on your second shot each time that day as I recall. hehehe

Dang I can't get the link to work, stupid at work internet >.<

very cool! Just got entered!!

thanks Patty and Merry Christmas!

hahahaha

You entering is one more person, thus lessening my odds of winning!!

Nah kidding with ya, good luck, if I don't win I hope you do (anyone but ddec!!! )

Really? Haha

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Day 2 is up - it's a Nike Tripunto G-Flex Belt in White. (http://blog.blind9golf.com/index.ph...ay-2-nike-golf-tripunto-stitch-belt-in-white/).

Enter to win (pretty much same way as before - comment on the blog). AND - be sure to pay attention to the directions, as some people put things down as their favorite TM products that we don't have up on the site (even though we have it in the store).

Good luck and check back the blog for the winner!

-Patty

Who won the Superfast? Did not see it announced on the blog anywhere, sorry if I missed it.

i think it said the winner will be notified by email.

Hey Everyone,

Day 2 is up - it's a Nike Tripunto G-Flex Belt in White. (http://blog.blind9golf.com/index.ph...ay-2-nike-golf-tripunto-stitch-belt-in-white/).

Enter to win (pretty much same way as before - comment on the blog). AND - be sure to pay attention to the directions, as some people put things down as their favorite TM products that we don't have up on the site (even though we have it in the store).

Good luck and check back the blog for the winner!

-Patty

I entered this one myself. I hope you have a small enough belt for my teeny waist. If not, the BF would love to have it :D

The winner was announced on the Facebook page. Congrats to the winner! Not sure if he is a THP member or not.

Back