Tell us which course is your Home course

My new course is Brandywine CC in Maumee Ohio. I had been at Valleywood for the last 20 years.

I am fortunate to live just off of the 14th with a great view of the 17th tee from my back yard. It's a very short walk to the clubhouse. Orchard Valley

I have played this course on a couple occassions. But it is just too far of a drive from Chicago to make a habit of it. It is a good play for the rate though.

My home course is Darlington GC in Bergen County NJ. Not a bad county course at all, except for when the police academy next door is having target practice during the week.

My home course is Darlington GC in Bergen County NJ. Not a bad county course at all, except for when the police academy next door is having target practice during the week.

our course is next to an amphib base gun range... when they shoot the big guns you can feel it... i love when they sync it to my driver pops hahaha

Persimmon Hills Golf Course in Sharon, TN is my home course. Hopefully it'll stay.(it's up for sale :fingers-crossed:)

My home course is Sharpstown GC in Houston, TX. Used to play it all the time in HS so I still tend to enjoy a round there when I can.

I have a couple of memberships but I consider my home course this one http://www.bigwinisland.com/ Bigwin Island Golf Club in Baysville Ontario Canada

My home courses are Belleair CC and the Belleview Biltmore. Not very tough courses, but nice greens and they help you learn to play to exact yardages instead of just ripping at it and trying to find it.

Wow, my old neck of the woods. Grew up playing the Biltmore when it was the Biltmore, than the Mido, and then the Biltmore again. Great layouts at both.

My home course is Lyman's Orchard Golf Club in Middlefield, CT. Semi-private course with 2 18 hole tracks. One designed by Robert Trent Jones and the other by Gary Player. The Jones course is better. http://www.lymangolf.com/index.php

Wow, my old neck of the woods. Grew up playing the Biltmore when it was the Biltmore, than the Mido, and then the Biltmore again. Great layouts at both.

I lived on the Biltmore for years, but never played golf then. I still live right by it though. The only bad part of BCC and the Biltmore are the ranges. A little rain and they're closed. Gets frustrating.

The Canyons at Blackjack Ridge is since the move....canyons is right, MAJOR undulating terrain, but nice for a muni.

My home course is whichever course has the best deal on golfnow.com!

My home course is Lyman's Orchard Golf Club in Middlefield, CT. Semi-private course with 2 18 hole tracks. One designed by Robert Trent Jones and the other by Gary Player. The Jones course is better. http://www.lymangolf.com/index.php

How is that course Golferbet? I've always wanted to try it out but have never had the chance. I play at Manchester Country Club but Lyman Orchards is not far from me.

How is that course Golferbet? I've always wanted to try it out but have never had the chance. I play at Manchester Country Club but Lyman Orchards is not far from me.

MH131 - Its a great course - especially the Jones course. You can score if you hit the ball well but if you get left or right then you start losing shots quickly. The Player course is a target golf course and should be played with a veteran of the course or at least the course book. Lots of blind shots and forced carries. Weekend play can be a little slow. We typically go out as one of the first three groups. Come on down. So were do you live in the Nutmeg State?

Back