the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
As you know ive been playing around 2 minths. Even though ive been down the range today and hit 200 balls. I find myself still wanting to go out and play more, its like im craving golf as a addiction is this normall?

Yes it is....it is called getting "bit" and you my friend have been bit

Welcome to golf :)... Out of the 200 balls you hit, you could have hit only 1 great shot and you still have that feeling! That one great shot will keep you coming back!

to be honest as long as the weather is nice you won't be able to get rid of it. No matter how you play like posted above if you hit one nice shot your going to want to come back.
Your just beginning and at the most exciting stage of golf, enjoy it and play as much as you can.

Haha, now you know what we all deal with everyday of our lives. Get used to it buddy!

ive been practicing my putting in the livingroom just to get a fix!!! hellllpppppppp

yes and it's ok. Look at how well addiction works for Charlie Sheen?

indoor driving range hell no i had my pro outside he looked like the mitchelin man in his clothes.
id play in any weather i work outside all yr cold doesnt bother me

indoor driving range hell no i had my pro outside he looked like the mitchelin man in his clothes.
id play in any weather i work outside all yr cold doesnt bother me

Cold doesn't bother me either, too bad no courses or ranges are open!

im lucky we have a course open all yr no matter the weather its not a classy course but it has wide fairways and the greens aint to bad. so i can always go there if i need too

Its only just begun my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think we are all here. When we're not get out fix on the course or range, we are getting our fix here. We are all just a bunch of junkies!

hell wait till you get a birdie - it feels almost as good as sex lol - that will bring you back for more

lol you should of seen me when i made the green on my first and only round on all par 3s. anyone would of thought i had made 3 hole in ones lol

just need to get the misses hooked

there are two schools of thought there lol. you can get her hooked - and play to your hearts content together - if thats your thing. Me, I like my ME time. I live with her - and love her - but i need me time - and this is my time to get out by myself :)

i dont think its gonna last though - she wanted her own clubs towards the end of the season.

id like her to take an interest i would have gone pro darts this yr but for injurys to my shoulder and she supported me. she even came to a few comps and nearly ended up fighting lol in her support. ive brought my 4 yr old some clubs for her 5th birthday we have a free 9 hole pitch and putt nr by im hoping to get them down there when it warms up

Ok....now you've done it.
You got the family involved?
There is no cure from the addiction you have aquired.
And...thankfully so.

Well done sir !

Back