The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's way colder here!! Silly southerners complaining about cold. Right now it's -17° F. I am oblivious to it!

Spoiler
hahaha. Seriously though, go golf and pretend you are me. I miss golf :(

Yeah it was just odd. The only games I got in my area were Cards/Panthers and Rams/Cheifs lol. I had to hop on an issue call for work and that was more exciting than the games Haha. Steve Smith is still one of my favorites though.

Aint that the truth, how bad were the games yesterday? Way too much suckage.

Yeah it was just odd. The only games I got in my area were Cards/Panthers and Rams/Cheifs lol. I had to hop on an issue call for work and that was more exciting than the games Haha. Steve Smith is still one of my favorites though.

DS057SmithPhoto.jpg

Yeah dude. He just kills our secondary. Even more than other WR's. I don't get it. Lol.

I even got him to sign that one for you lol

has steve smith even caught a ball this year?

TC,

LOVE YOU SOME STEVE SMITH!!!!! He caught one out of bounds that was fantastic lol. I love how big he plays. Gives us medium height guys some hope.

Dude, when I get home... I'm printing that out. It's going in the Bears room haha. Ill even put, "From one serious golfer to another".

I even got him to sign that one for you lol

TC,

LOVE YOU SOME STEVE SMITH!!!!! He caught one out of bounds that was fantastic lol. I love how big he plays. Gives us medium height guys some hope.

Dude, when I get home... I'm printing that out. It's going in the Bears room haha. Ill even put, "From one serious golfer to another".

Can you bring it to the outing so I can sign it? That would be serious. lol

one, When they played Cleveland, Jake Delhomme threw it.

dude, they blacked out the carolina game in exchange for some gift wrapping show, lol

There was nobody at the stadium to! It was better than the week before, when all the fans were Falcon fans.

one, When they played Cleveland, Jake Delhomme threw it.

lol was it over on the sideline?

Browsing around the Taylor Made Japan site is very interesting.

lol was it over on the sideline?
Browsing around the Taylor Made Japan site is very interesting.

yeah, he was trying to thrrow an interception but missed his target

What's going on around here? People get all defensive in the Mashie thread when 1 person shows their displeasure for those chosen and now we have honest help being called snobbery. I guess you'll have that as this place grows exponentially but I miss the friendliness this place usually has. It's the holidays people... don't be a Scrooge!

Yea, it's been pretty crabby here and there lately. I blame TC and his manly chest hairs.

Yea, it's been pretty crabby here and there lately. I blame TC and his manly chest hairs.

or maybe it's the manly chest hairs that are crabby?

ok, that was gross.

So if our servers at work are down...does that mean we all get to go home!?!? :confused2:

Not you, GC...you need to go shopping for a new GPS system. :)

I'm waiting until after the new year. I do have a gift certificate too that I'll use, but it will have to wait a few weeks :(

I'm waiting until after the new year. I do have a gift certificate too that I'll use, but it will have to wait a few weeks :(
Look at it this way GC...at least you can play golf!

ps: it's snowing where I am right now...ughhh

Look at it this way GC...at least you can play golf!

ps: it's snowing where I am right now...ughhh

Sort of...we need arks out here and yachts and life preservers :D

all this talk about arks and crabs makes me wanna eat seafood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back