Holiday Cheer Day 3 - Nike MachSpeed Black Driver

Congrats SWFLA, awesome win buddy

Way to go SWFLA.

No disrespect intended to any newbies. But, I am really liking the Post Count on the 3 winners so far.

BlueTitan 550+
maddog 120+
SWFLA 700+

Thanks to all the congratulators! I've already put in a tee time for next week to put this puppy in play.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

congrats swfla...enjoy the club!!!

Thanks to all the congratulators! I've already put in a tee time for next week to put this puppy in play.

Nice! Not only do you win, but you get to rub it in our faces that you can take it our right away, LOL. Congrats!!

Congrats

Well Laylah (I named it already...Hebrew for Night) arrived today and I must say I was confused at first due to the packaging. But I quickly ripped the box open and my jaw hit the floor :) I liked the looks of the club in the store but there is something about holding a club in your hand outside that makes me so happy. Again thank you Nike and THP for the wonderful prize!

Well, it sure would be nice to see some pics of her!!!!

Well Laylah (I named it already...Hebrew for Night) arrived today and I must say I was confused at first due to the packaging. But I quickly ripped the box open and my jaw hit the floor :) I liked the looks of the club in the store but there is something about holding a club in your hand outside that makes me so happy. Again thank you Nike and THP for the wonderful prize!

Looking forward to some pictures in the contest winners thread SW. Thanks.

Pics! Pics! We want pics!! :D

Driver boxes are hard to come by so I use any driver box I have. We do a lot of shipping so box recycling is a big part of it. Sorry for throwing you off on the packaging. I am so glad you like the club! Congrats again on the win! :smile:

Oh no not at all, I had ordered a friends Christmas present from TM and when I saw the box I was like ahh heck they messed up the billing/shipping address! Then I saw the THP world hq address label and immediately got all giddy!

Driver boxes are hard to come by so I use any driver box I have. We do a lot of shipping so box recycling is a big part of it. Sorry for throwing you off on the packaging. I am so glad you like the club! Congrats again on the win! :smile:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back