Thank You SeeMore Putter Company

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
My doorbell rang a few minutes ago and a package was on my doorstep from UPS. I was pleasantly suprised at this wonderful gift from my friends over at SeeMore Putter Company. They are simply a group great folks over there with the best customer service.

Those havent experienced SeeMore Putters are truly missing out on the stellar attention they give to each and every person.

Thanks SeeMore!

SMG

IMG_1708-1.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

Nice SMG!! Looks Awesome!

Sweet cover!!

I am curious if my Si4 will be delivered today. Maybe it would have a holiday cheer headcover as well? We can only wait and see.

Sweet headcover SMG! Very nice.

That is a cool looking headcover!

BG

You are going to love that Si4.

Welcome to the SeeMore family.

dude, that's awesome. i know you are a huge ambassador for their brand SMG, and i know you feel as though their putters have truly helped your game. what a great gesture.

i will have an Si1 boys and girls, oh yes i will.

I would expect it to be there tomorrow. Items I sent the day before are being delivered today so I have a feeling yours will arrive tomorrow. They say 2-3 business days but usually it's faster. Maybe it's slower because of the holidays.

I am curious if my Si4 will be delivered today. Maybe it would have a holiday cheer headcover as well? We can only wait and see.

What a really nice thing of SeeMore to do. They truly are a great group of people and we love working with them.

Very cool of SeeMore

Cool gesture by a great company.

awesome get, SMG!

That's real nice, SMG! Glad to see SeeMore take care of their good customers.

Sweet headcover from a great company.

that is awesome SMG!! ou have been a very loyal customer and deserve it. Good move by Seemore

I would expect it to be there tomorrow. Items I sent the day before are being delivered today so I have a feeling yours will arrive tomorrow. They say 2-3 business days but usually it's faster. Maybe it's slower because of the holidays.

I am pretty amped to get my SeeMore in the mail. I am looking forward to pulling out my indoor putting system to practice with it!

That's a great headcover. I've only ever dealt with Ted, he's "awesome", answers all my questions even the crazy ones. Great putters, great company!

Yeah, Ted is a putting Guru at SeeMore and the rest of the staff there is equally awesome. They have a great team.

So this is what the email I got is about..mmhmm

Thats a beauty..

Outstanding. SeeMore is the model everyone should be looking at in the golf industry.

Class act from SeeMore Putters to a class guy in SeeMoreGuy :thumb:

Back