Contest Winners Thread

Sweet sticks guys, congrats.

I know this is not a THP contest, but it was posted on THP. I won the I Want To Be Vibrant contest! I am going to put these DG Spinners in my CG 14's tomorrow. I can't wait to see how they look! Thanks so much, Vibrant!

IMG_3295.jpg

That red looks incredible! Black/red multi-compound grips?

I am using the Pure Grips now. I am not sure what I am going to do for grips. I think I will try the Pure first and then go from there.

Here is the end result to the I Wanna Be Vibrant contest! I think they turned out great, but I am still debating to ditching the Pure grips for some Golf Pride reds.

IMG_3327.jpg

are those wedges brand new? they sure are shiney!

looks awesome dmb! yeah, some redish grips would look sweet.

Those look awesome....Red GP Multi-compounds?

So those Vibrant shaft coverings have no effect on shaft flex?

How's the spin after putting those shafts in? CG14s spin quite a lot already!

How's the spin after putting those shafts in? CG14s spin quite a lot already!

Not sure yet. I just go them back this afternoon.

Great choice dmb!! Those look awesome!

are those wedges brand new? they sure are shiney!

I just clean them a lot. The grove sides are a bit beat up, the chrome sides look like new.

I just clean them a lot. The grove sides are a bit beat up, the chrome sides look like new.

I would say you clean them., they look like you polish em

I would say you clean them., they look like you polish em

Are those 20s! Nah they are 10s but I keep them clean!

you remember in baseketball when jenny mccarthy cleans the chrome off the guys trailor hitch. I was tring to find that video

you remember in baseketball when jenny mccarthy cleans the chrome off the guys trailor hitch. I was tring to find that video

I was thinking of the movie, Next Friday.

That bag is awesome!!! I am not just speaking to you here maddog....but what ever happened to all of the unboxing photos and stuff. the Contest winners thread used to have pictures galore with each prize.

sorry one t ,,im new to winning...lol

Nice bag Maddog, congrats.

Great looking bag. Congrats again, md!

sorry one t ,,im new to winning...lol

hahahaha....I really wasnt aiming it at you. I just know that I personally like it when I get to see lots of pics. and it helps someone who may be on the fence of purchasing it to get to see some good in hand pics.

Nice bag maddog! A great win!

The yellow on the head covers and on the bag, look almost perfect together. Are they that close for real? Congrats again on the win!

Back