Holiday Cheer Day 8 – Miyazaki Shafts – Tour Level Shaft

Congrats Ole Gray!!

Too cool. As stated a billion times, couldn't be a better and more deserving guy to get this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto x1000

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

i completely understand KB. which shaft is gray gonna go with? or does he know? he's awfully quiet. is he dead?

I ain't dead yet bro but without the smelling sauce kellyBo would have had a hard time picking my big arse off the floor :D !

I am going with the C KUA 39 gram Regular shaft. It's the one I fell in love with down at WPB. Miyazaki makes a truly awesome shaft that I hope everyone will get to try one day soon. I know one place you can try one and that is in May 2011 at West Palm Beach. You guys that have never been to an outing need to really consider making plans.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE, JB & GG, & THE WONDERFUL FOLKS AT MIYAZAKI FOR THIS AMAZING GIFT!

Congrats Ole Grey! I am sure one of your clubs will be super happy soon! It's like Pimp My Club courtesy of THP and Miyazaki.

john

I ain't dead yet bro but without the smelling sauce kellyBo would have had a hard time picking my big arse off the floor :D !

I am going with the C KUA 39 gram Regular shaft. It's the one I fell in love with down at WPB. Miyazaki makes a truly awesome shaft that I hope everyone will get to try one day soon. I know one place you can try one and that is in May 2011 at West Palm Beach. You guys that have never been to an outing need to really consider making plans.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE, JB & GG, & THE WONDERFUL FOLKS AT MIYAZAKI FOR THIS AMAZING GIFT!

Awesome gray! Hope this make you hit those 400 yarders :D

Congratulations Ole Gray. It's fantastic to see a long time THP member win.

Congrats Ole Gray!!! You da man.

Congrats Gray....Well Deserved!!!

Congrats you lucky dog!

Congrats OG. This was a great one to win

Congrats Gray!!! Will you be sharing with KellyBo?

Congrats Gray!!! Will you be sharing with KellyBo?

Why of course I will :thumb: With that said, I have no doubt she will have a new Cleveland driver, with the same shaft asap.

way to go man!

:clapp: Congrats OG, I'm glad you got this one.

congrats on your win there Ol Grey!!! lets us know which stick you pikc.

Congratz!!!

Congrats Ole Gray! This wonderful shaft couldn't have gone to a better home.

Woo hoo!!! Just got in and checked in to see who won. Kellybo was saying today how much she wanted to win that Miyaziki, I'm sure that she is not too disappointed with not winning :joy:

I am tickled to death Ole Gray won it Dawg! I was just thinking though, there's one or two more prizes I could possibly win and maybe we could do a swap!!!! :smile-big:

Woo hoo!!! Just got in and checked in to see who won. Kellybo was saying today how much she wanted to win that Miyaziki, I'm sure that she is not too disappointed with not winning :joy:

He's probably taking a shower. :laughing: Seriously, he is genuinely so proud to win this thing. I went in to help him get his laptop going and he had tears in his eyes. He is truly a sweetheart who never takes things like this lightly. He loves THP and is so grateful.

I can vouch for that, he spoke about THP at least 6 different times during our round today. As a newbie, I am understanding those feelings myself. WTG OG!!!

Alright! Congrats, congrats!

Dawg -- It's all in the family buddy :golf2::thumb:

I am tickled to death Ole Gray won it Dawg! I was just thinking though, there's one or two more prizes I could possibly win and maybe we could do a swap!!!! :smile-big:
Ain't he to old to be swappin' KB?

Congrats Ole Gray!
Tell us how it goes!!! Envy you so much....:clapp:

Back