Thank You SeeMore Putter Company

Couldn't see the pics until I got home. Nice stuff, K!

Ted is an awesome guy. I had the pleasure of talking to him at the John Deere Classic and would love to be able to spend some more time learning from him.

Very nice!!!!!

Its a great cover from a great company. Has a little bit of a THP Putter Cover look to it. Not surprising since they did our covers.

Sweet headcover SMG! Let's see it next to a SeeMore putter or two!

That looks great!!

That's awesome SMG. SeeMore does take good care of their customers, they are easy to get in touch with and will answer every single question you have!

I'm already looking into my second SeeMore :D

Here you go Bonk!

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

whats the 4th one from the right SMG?

That is the M1 model. A really sweet stick that has great feel. My favorite right now is the Number 7 putter from the left. It is the Carbon series mFGP and is just awesome. They made some changes over the mFGP in that they removed a flange that was visible on the back of the putter.

That is the M1 model. A really sweet stick that has great feel. My favorite right now is the Number 7 putter from the left. It is the Carbon series mFGP and is just awesome. They made some changes over the mFGP in that they removed a flange that was visible on the back of the putter.

I have only seen the SI1 one time it the one I mentioned looks a lot like that, I think. I love those putters! You have an excellent collection

Hey OneT,

I must have miscounted and the one you are referring is the Si model with the whistle (bent )shaft. Thanks and you have to get one my friend.

You've got an Si2 :clapp:

Yes and you know how good it feels since you do too.

Hey OneT,

I must have miscounted and the one you are referring is the Si model with the whistle (bent )shaft. Thanks and you have to get one my friend.

I want to pretty badly, I am just a cheapo!!! I will have me one sometime....

Seemore! XMAS PRESENT

Seemore! XMAS PRESENT

Just got home and this package from seemore was here.

IMG_3484.jpg
[/IMG]

XMAS putter cover.

top notch seemore! this thing is sweet.

Nice !!

Awesome! Did they just send it to you without you knowing?

SMG got one to, they look great!

Very nice. Those guy's are top notch!

Great gift CG13. I got mine yesterday. Those folks are something special.

Got mine yesterday, very cool headcover.

yea they sent it out - as a holiday gift - pretty snazzy! first class seemore! thanks for the present.

Merged with the other thread on the same cover.

I want to add that if anybody likes these covers, then they would love the THP cover. Same maker, similar design, and of course it helps THP.

That is a sweet looking cover SMG! I am blown away by the quality of SeeMore covers... I have been bragging about them ever since I got my THP white!

Did you pick out the cover, or was it simply a gesture towards one of their charter members? haha

Back