The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world is going on? It is 68 degrees right now, today it was 75*. Last year it snowed on Christmas eve and Christmas. its not suppose to be below 50* for the next week and half and maybe longer. Not sure what is going on, but I like it. Not to cold and not super hot, just perfect. Weird, since its middle of December

the girl that sings in the Hyundai commercials.....

I want to scratch that mole off her lip.

and I want those commercials to end.
lol everyones hating on pomplamoose... i actually liked them before the commercials came out
LOL! I just came in from shoveling...round one. ughhh

i hope youre shoveling snow and not horse poops hahaha

oh man ive played a few courses recently where it smelled like horse poop... they put the pre winter fertilizer down

i think im the only one not bothered by skunk funk

How's that song go: "There's a dead skunk in the middle of the fairway.." or something like that?

skunk on the ground skunk on the ground lookin like a fool with a skunk on the ground

mmm the smell of free food always smells so good. Even hot dogs taste good when someone else makes them. Another holiday lunch today here in the Comcast office.

mmm the smell of free food always smells so good. Even hot dogs taste good when someone else makes them. Another holiday lunch today here in the Comcast office.

Everything is better when it's free.

now i want hot dogs!

coming from the texan who doesn't like hot sauce. you're hostile/angry/picky smurf all rolled up into one aren't you?

coming from the texan who doesn't like hot sauce. you're hostile/angry/picky smurf all rolled up into one aren't you?

No I do like hot sauce I just dont use that nuclear crap that people think make them a real Texan. Please. Youre native or you wish you were.

No I do like hot sauce I just dont use that nuclear crap that people think make them a real Texan. Please. Youre native or you wish you were.

native of texas? uh uh bro. i believe i live in the finest state in the south. we've got it all.

native of texas? uh uh bro. i believe i live in the finest state in the south. we've got it all.

lol yeah and you can keep all that snow too. Maybe dump all that hot sauce on it and see if it melts.

lol yeah and you can keep all that snow too. Maybe dump all that hot sauce on it and see if it melts.

there is no more snow. it's been gone.

there is no more snow. it's been gone.

Theres not any in Texas either. Or here. Did you get to eat a wiener yet?

I love the fact that I'm on a golf forum and spent a good part of my morning talking about Trent effin Dilfer! :clapp:

Since I've been having so many issues with my home computer, it's been disconnected and taken away by the computer doctor so I don't have a computer and who knows for how long. I feel so lost without my computer. In the meantime, I will be tapatalking :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back