Holiday Cheer Day 9 - Adams 9064LS Driver

Please? Please?!?

Please? Please?!?

Well, I'm getting this driver whether I win it or buy it... It's awesome!

I don't expect to win (because we all do) but who wouldn't love a new driver? Thanks Adams and THP!

Nice driver! Goodluck everyone and Thank You THP and Adams Golf!

I was checking this out the other day at Golfsmith, it's a sweet looking driver. No doubt it would drop bombs on unsuspecting fairways.

I was looking forward this one!

yet another good prize!!! Thanks THP and Adams!

Very nice I've been thinking of picking one of these up from the States. Thanks Adams & THP

Thanks THP and Adams for Another fantastic prize!

Would love one of these... thanks thp and adams... this whole contest is amazing!!

That is a cool looking driver, I know someone is going to be very happy to put it in their bag. Thanks THP & Adams.

Been one of my favorite drivers since it came out. Great shaft and it just looks mean. Good luck someone will win a very nice stick.

I hit this club the other day and compared it against the Titleist 910 D3 and the Nike Machspeed. The Speedline was by far the best for me. The ball feels hot off of the face and the shaft is dead sexy! I would love to have this in my bag.

Great driver and another great prize. Good luck to everyone and thank you to THP and Adams.

Such a great driver. I've been hitting this one everytime I can!!!

Another excellent prize. Got about 3mph extra SS and about 8 extra yards with this bad boy over the heavier drivers I was hitting against a little while ago. Someone's gonna be a happy camper!

Another awesome prize! Thanks Adams and THP!! Can't wait to see who wins it!!

Good luck everyone. Thanks again to THP and Adams Golf!

Sweet driver!!!! good luck everyone! Thanks THP and Adams

Bomber !!

so.....this would save me some dough because i plan on buying one in the next few weeks haha

Nice driver!! Thanks Santa THP and Adams Golf!!

Maybe today will be the day.....

probably not though :act-up:

Back