We just received our COBRA-PUMA all white Limited Edition ZL Driver! Stay Tuned!

Fairway Styles

FairwayStyles.com
Reaction score
Handicap
We were lucky enough to receive #235 of 500 from our friends at COBRA-PUMA. This is probably one of the coolest golf clubs I have ever seen.

Stay tuned we will be giving it away to one of our lucky customers early in the new year. We are working on the details of the promotion now!

For more information visit: www.fairwaystyles.com/blog

View attachment 1805

Very cool. That is one awesome looking driver.

Just read the blog...LOVE IT!!! :love: :love: :love: Very snazzy looking driver :D

That is lust worthy for sure. Nice!

I have tried to win one of these twice maybe third time is the charm. It is a beautiful club!!!

That is a beauty. Someones going to be a very lucky person.

Thanks guys, that is one sharp looking club

I would have to say it is interesting looking, not sure how I would like looking down at an all white set up. I have the white Golf Pride 2g grips on my hybrids and even that small amount of white showing between my hands and club shaft can be slightly distracting to me.

We were lucky enough to receive #235 of 500 from our friends at COBRA-PUMA. This is probably one of the coolest golf clubs I have ever seen.

Stay tuned we will be giving it away to one of our lucky customers early in the new year. We are working on the details of the promotion now!

For more information visit: www.fairwaystyles.com/blog

View attachment 1805

Do what!!!!! :blob::banana::clapp::golf2::thumb:

Great looking club! I would love to have it in my bag!

Back