Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

SeeMore introduces DB4 CS Gunmetal with RST2 Technology​

The SeeMore Putter Company follows up on the growing success of its flagship putter line by launching the new DB4 CS Gunmetal, which features RST2 technology. The DB4 is the most exciting new product launch from SeeMore in many years, as it offers a very simple, effective, and innovative twist on a classic design. RST2 alignment technology expands the proprietary alignment benefits of SeeMore’s patented RifleScope Technology (RST) to a classic blade design with offset hosel for the first time.

“The new DB4, like all of the SeeMore putters before it, is one that solves one of the most fundamental problems in putting, that of consistently accurate alignment at address. It offers the confidence to make a fundamentally solid and repeatable putting stroke each and every time, said Jim Grundberg, SeeMore’s Managing Partner. “The RST2 patented alignment feature is extremely exciting in that it has been developed with the input of the world’s best tour players over the past 2 years and simply makes a great putter design better by improving a player’s ability to set up square to the intended target line.”

816906826_MtbVm-L.jpg

The RST2 alignment system is housed on the top of the hosel vs. the original RST system that is found on the top heel section of the putter. The 2 white lines on top of the hosel are milled perfectly parallel to the face of the putter, creating a perfect "gun sight" effect where the golfer is assured of being square to the intended target line when the white lines are visible and the signature red dot is hidden. The RST2 system also assures that the loft of the putter head will be optimal for perfect roll on every putt. The golfer also can be confident that by lining up the 2 white lines, and making sure the red is not visible, that his eyes and shoulders and hips will all be square to the intended target line. This means that the golfer will enjoy a much greater probability of making a consistently perfect stroke with each and every putt, leading to more made putts and lower scores due to improved putting. The RST2 brings most of the key benefits of SeeMore's patented and proven RST (RifleScope) technology to the large golfing population that loves the classic looks of this type of putter.

The DB4 is 100% milled in the USA, and is available carbon steel with a proprietary multi-layer black satin finish for striking and lasting beauty, for $295. It is available immediately.

816906840_YdRFn-L.jpg

The DB4 is also available in 100% milled 303 stainless steel for $325.

816906828_UM2cP-L.jpg

Ohhhh. That looks nice.

Wow, these look great :)

Beautiful!!

Sweet looking putter!!! Of course all of Seemore stuff is beautifull.

Oh so pretty!!!

JB,
did you know about this before posting? or do you and GG surprise eachother with these little goodies all the time?

Just gorgeous.
I love the solution they came up with, putting the guide lines and dot on the hosel.

JB,
did you know about this before posting? or do you and GG surprise eachother with these little goodies all the time?

We both know. We reviewed this one a couple of months ago and think it is a great new technology from this company.

Last edited:
JB I was tinkering with this one last night (the black satin finish) in a local shop, a sales guy mentioned some had complained about the finish not holding up and I should look at the stainless version. To which I accredited him trying to sell me a higher priced putter, I understand that SeeMore has phenomenal customer service so if there were issues I'm sure they would handle it properly. Have you heard of or witnessed any issues with the black satin finish?

JB I was tinkering with this one last night (the black satin finish) in a local shop, a sales guy mentioned some had complained about the finish not holding up and I should look at the stainless version. To which I accredited him trying to sell me a higher priced putter, I understand that SeeMore has phenomenal customer service so if there were issues I'm sure they would handle it properly. Have you heard of or witnessed any issues with the black satin finish?

I have not actually. You can contact them directly though and I am sure you will get an honest answer. Incredible customer service that very few can come close to.

I personally wouldnt care if it held up...I think I am in love with black putters...something about looking down at it suits my eye

I actually prefer the look of the stainless steel one... It looks so clean and efficient... I like it a lot

Mine hasn't showed any blemishes in the finish yet after plenty of rounds. I'm intrigued by this finding. I wonder if someone was abusing the thing or it was just a freak occurance for the sales guy to say that.

I have a question about the Seemore putters. I like to forward tilt when I putt, does that render the RST system unusable? It seems that if you are trying to hide the red, a forward tilt would expose it.

Can't multi quote from Tapatalk but I agree with 1T about a black putter, they just good.

Dirt, thanks for the info. That guy has always been straightup with me so I was a little confused/worried when he mentioned that but I also know his business has been slow recently hence my upselling concern.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have a question about the Seemore putters. I like to forward tilt when I putt, does that render the RST system unusable? It seems that if you are trying to hide the red, a forward tilt would expose it.

Yes and no. The forward press can make the dot viewable for some, but it still brings in the original alignment that gets someone square at the beginning.

Very nice looking putter, it looks so good and from the review rolls as good as it looks.

Now that is a See More that I can See using. Have never liked the look of the shaft going straight into the putter head and have always liked the answer style putter. Might have to give this one a try.

I have the mFGP made out of the same metal with the same finish. Zero finish wear so far. Wish I could say the same for the sole of my Yes! Valerie.

I have my eye on the gun metal for my Morgan cup bag. I was searching threads for SeeMore as sponsor not the putter itself. Thanks JB.

I really like the look of the
[h=3]DB4X[/h]
But I really hope they bring back the stainless finish!

Back