Contest Winners Thread

Why yes they are...Thank you JB and everyone at THP..!!!

Me and Laylah have been acquainted this evening. I cooked dinner and she just sat there quietly being all mysterious in her darkness, so I tossed her in the bag

aefc89ab-2307-3961.jpg

She seemed to get along real with everyone, she has a cousin there so it was more comfortable getting to know everyone.

But I needed to tuck her in right quick and kiss her goodnight...oh new love...and its ability to produce goofy grins

aefc89ab-2371-1ee2.jpg

Thanks again Nike and THP!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Congrats again maddog and SW FLA! Thanks for the pics!

Congrats again maddog and SW! Say, SW, what's that on the stove back there, anything good? Hehe, great pics bud!

Yes, candied hazelnuts!

Congrats again maddog and SW! Say, SW, what's that on the stove back there, anything good? Hehe, great pics bud!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Congrats maddog and SW FLA! The prizes look great and wow you guys got your stuff fast. I'll be keeping an eye out tomorrow just in case!

Congrats SW FLA!! Nice pics!

That was hilarious!!! Thanks for the pics...oh, and remind me to never touch your driver....hehe

hilarious post SW and congrats again! thanks for sharing some pics of her! did she cook you breakfast after your romantic evening?

Great pic's guy's, thanks for sharing. Hey SW, get a haircut dude! lol.

I just got my Holiday Cheer prize. It is fantastic. I love the gift bag including the grips and pewter headcover. Thank you THP. I am going to get cabin fever looking at it all winter.
DSC01372.jpg
DSC01373.jpg
DSC01374.jpg
DSC01375.jpg
DSC01381.jpg

thats awesome! I love all the extras you got!!! oh, and thats one sessy putter!!!

wow! what an incredible putter and incredible amount of sweet extras! well done seemore

Right on blu!! What a haul!! Congrats again man!

Will have to wait until I'm home to see all the pics, but congrats!

Great win. Great pics.

SW & Blu great pics dudes and congrats on the cool stuff! You guys will be READY for some golf like real soon :blob:

Very nice, and the extras are sweeet! Is that a putting alignment tool too?

that headcover is SICK! so is the SeeMore one lol. And that hat is truly sweet

Awesome bag maddog :clapp:

That's one incredible prize pack from SeeMore!!! Congrats again on a fantabulous win :clapp:

Just got a great package from UPS!
5283826059_2bc09524b2.jpg

5284423586_19cd4f5ccf.jpg

5283825315_542515d58c.jpg

5283824945_9323c93365.jpg

Anyone for a round of golf, or a year of golf? Thanks a lot :thp: and :bridgestone:
Merry Christmas everyone.

Back